Dinachem Grow

Guest Default Attribute

Good shout Mark. Do you do stress tests on your strains to see if they do hermie, etc? And how do you go about doing female feeds? And also, how the devil are you?

reds.

@@reds no problem. Yes we do stress test all of our strains probably for a good 18 months before we will release them :). As for how we get female seeds I'm not 100% sure as I'm not a breeder but pretty sure we use sts(Silver Thiosulphate solution) to create our seeds. If you would like more info ill gladly ask around the office for you?

I just think doing 2 major thinks topping and transplanting close together could cause some stress :) I would do them atleast a week apart maybe 10 days. Transplant first then top imo

All the best oh and how are you? Hope doing well?

D-M.

• Like 1

Guest Default Attribute

Lookin soooo healthy. Ive just switched from soil to coco. Just trying to dial it in atm. But I remember my young'uns looking that good at that age! I burnt my babies using Formulex at 1/4 strength in this coco stuff! The organic PM range I cant rate highly enough. And so simple.

Ive got some of these Dinachems and Blue Kush just chillin in the fridge, waiting for this lot to hurry up. I cant wait. And with the genes shes carrying, there has got to be some killer phenos waiting to get out into the big bad world! Whats your plans for them? And will you be keeping a mum, when you find one?

Atb with them, they're in good hands. reds. :yep:

Thanks mate, they definitely sound good with their genetics, good luck wioth yours. I will be keeping a cutting of both to see if I get a keeper.

Guest Default Attribute

Looking great :). Just one thing I would not transplant and top at the same time it could cause undue stress. I would top then a week or so later transplant or the other way around.

Very healthy looking girls doing our Dinachem proud :) keep up the good work :)

All the best

D-M..

Thanks mate :) Will take your advice on board, I topped them early on this morning, but will hold off on the transplanting for a few days.

Thanks mate :) Will take your advice on board, I topped them early on this morning, but will hold off on the transplanting for a few days.

I would wait 5-7 days then pot up. Looking great

All the best

D-M.

Guest Default Attribute

Thanks @@Dosti and @@Embryo

They are still under the t5 at the minute , room is getting tight there but it is a bit too hot to put them under the hps atm so I am going to try to wait a few more days to see if it cools down some more. it is 26C ambient temp in my room at the minute so it would be a losing battle lol

Edited by StevieRays

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Default Attribute

Sorry for the lack of update, been extremely busy lately, but still been managing to keep the babies happy lol still at the boring stage anyway not much to show at the minute.

They have been potted up to 3l pots and I topped them for a second time but I can't remember when, i think it was yesterday but I cant even find the tops that I cut off so I have confused myself a bit.

I am using root stim for the first time in this grow and I never had roots like this before, this is from a combination of plant magic ganules and root stim.

I would like to say that I do not let my water stand at all, it makes no difference at all in my experience, I just get it straight from the tap. I even used pure RO water and it just caused me endless cal mag problems, didnt increase root growth or anything. I dont think the chlorine is concentrated enough to do any harm to the micro organisms, the granules still seem to work fine.

gallery_68142_6972_484020.jpg

DC#1

gallery_68142_6972_458696.jpg

gallery_68142_6972_208675.jpg

DC#2

gallery_68142_6972_4168.jpg

gallery_68142_6972_192262.jpg

They both seem to be very similar so far. I wont be letting these plants get massive, they will be flowered in 7.5l pots in about 3 weeks time along with a couple other strains I have going.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by StevieRays

Looking great mate. That pm root stim certainly is great stuff, I used it for the first time this grow too and I'm impressed with it, apart from the stench lol. I'm with you in taking water straight from the tap. I haven't done many grows yet but I've always done it myself without any problems either. Looking lovely and healthy mate.

• Like 1

Looking very nice and healthy, great root mass forming too. I always use a root stimulating agent (amino root) by metrop for the first 2 weeks of growth and after every potting up.

Ill pull up a chair for this one :)

All the best

D-M.