Dutch Passion Desfrán Test Grow

AutoMaster

Df's....... Update; Day 62 / 33 9/5wks

Ec up now to 0.58 above tap Ec. Stretch has now ended. At 1.6m from soil, so these are 5'-8' above my head, i,m 6ft/3'.............. the trich loading on budzz fan has started to glisten. Nice.................... Autoberry

international blog indoors

Day 62 Flwr Day 33 Dutch Passion DF 001

Day 62 Flwr Day 33 Dutch Passion DF 002

Day 62 Flwr Day 33 Dutch Passion DF 004

Day 62 Flwr Day 33 Dutch Passion DF 005

Day 62 Flwr Day 33 Dutch Passion DF 007

Day 62 Flwr Day 33 Dutch Passion DF 008

• Like 5

Here are the non Led pics that go with the 62/33 update above........ some very long colas building now...............Ec backed down to 0.46 + tap Ec 0.38....... Automaster

Day 62 Flwr Day 33 Dutch Passion DF3 004

Day 62 Flwr Day 33 Dutch Passion DF6 007

Day 62 Flwr Day 33 Dutch Passion DF9 010

Day 62 Flwr Day 33 Dutch Passion DF 0011

Day 62 Flwr Day 33 Dutch Passion DF4005

Coming along very well......... still struggling to get 10 deciliters a day into em......... but they are drinking better at wk 5 of flowering.

Over the last 8-10 days, one of the Df's, and the only indi pheno of the 6, i notices a few 3mm holes appeared in just 2-3 leafs in the mid part of the DF ??

I searched the plant top to bottom and could not find a thing, hung fly papers and floor walk in traps for 6 days nothing ??

Decided i had or must of missed something or was not looking closely enough....... the critter shure wernt out during lights on period and could not be found ??

On 2-3rd look, if ound this, "Spooky Hole" in one of my poundland Chinese 1.5m bamboo canses >>

Day 62 Flwr Day 33 Dutch Passion DF2 002

This is the bored hole i found about 10mm diameter !!
it scared the shit out eh me !!
So i filled the hole with ph down at 3.5Ph to see if the critter would appear at the hole !!
And here it is dead as a dowdow post Ph poisoning !! a large chineese armoured earwig, it had been getting stoned or toxin-ed up on me fan leaves !!
It must have pupated inside the cane and bored it's way out as it would in the wild ! as the temp climbed in the room it hatched into a stony world !!

Chineese earwig

Checked all other canes for holes and none to be found thank the lord of canna !!.................. Spooky !! be ware of Chinese canes !! at least know i know the rest of the canes are not impregnated !! for now !! AM

• Like 6

Ahhh! They make my skin crawl, I friggin’ hate earwigs. I would freak right out if that was me. Glad you found it mate. now you know to keep an eye on your bamboo. I’m scratching as I right this. The plants look happy, They got some long colas forming on them girls. Top job mate.

• Like 2

Ahhh! They make my skin crawl, I friggin’ hate earwigs. I would freak right out if that was me. Glad you found it mate. now you know to keep an eye on your bamboo. I’m scratching as I right this. The plants look happy, They got some long colas forming on them girls. Top job mate.

it did freak us a bit rabs................... but it is the only one thankfully !!......................... Ps the euforia's will put some seperate pics up of em forya next update rab........................ you got yours in now bro ?? AM

• Like 2

Hey man, thanks for that ( Eufloria pictures next time) I’m just about to drop her in my waterfarm for a future 1 plant scrog bro ;) Not sure if it will be next one or the one after that? She's gonna be a beast :)

• Like 1

:shock: Am going straight out to my box and checking my bamboo canes right now

Lovely looking plants AM looking forward to seeing the Euforia pics thinking of doing them next, grew them before and they were amazing :rockon:

• Like 1

:shock: Am going straight out to my box and checking my bamboo canes right now

Lovely looking plants AM looking forward to seeing the Euforia pics thinking of doing them next, grew them before and they were amazing :rockon:

Alrg Styers bro...yea Sty, the Euforia, returned the best yet, reviews from people that tried it on a gift basis...............was the best ever feedback from anything i have ever done from DP bro. Think it is because it is such a choice sativa dom. But the flavor is unique to.........and so smoothe on everything !! and the smell when combusted !! 10/10........... think people prefer the sativa naturally, by outcome but don't know the diff between Indi & sati strains !!.......................... as when you start talking canna genus, it gets to complicated for most to comprehend. I could not resist putting a couple of Euforia's in with the DF's........................... Euforia in it's entirety is such a beut !!.....................

The Df bouquet is quite similar in nasal match, but with Sssooooo much more depth being 100% sativa comparative to 80% in the Eufo......................... The Df nasal punch has so much depth to it, it is truly indescribable, as such an early stage of flowering................ i can see it being a notch above the Eufo, the Df's being 100% RollRoyce sativa, of primordial gene line. By that i mean 1 of the 5 wild 100% sativa's found equatorial, found naturally in the wild in the mid 1800's. And the gene lime has been kept pure, and not introducing new genes by hybridization etc.

To put it bluntly the smell from this strain, is the sweetest, deepest, fruitiest, soothing floral, thickest, richest, most intriguing, potent at young age, philanthropic post lights out smell i have ever had the pleasure of "To Date".

In addition, at the start of this test grow i plainly stated that i would stress test these pilot test genetics, to see if the intersex gene was present in the darkest depths of the primordal strain. At day 65+ the strain test for intersex has passed with good colors, the test 2no separate Df's from this grow elsewhere, where topped at day 13 & 15 main stem, Then again on secondary bows, and then again. Confirm "No Intersex" displayed from this Df at all by day 65, when the window has now passed by age and maturity. Abused em and nothing showed intersex, "Confirmed" with this batch...........

Secondary, extraction was turned off on timer intermittently, and temps allowed to rise during the 8 day's post topping mains, post day 21 to provoke a reaction, the temp ceiling was 29-34c intermittent over the 8 day stress test. Nothing showed as staminate, by day 65. This proves that the staminate gene is not present, and has been line selected out over more than 5-7 generations. Thats a lot of work bredrens. And truly gynoecious strain. In adition i switched to 12/12 early as well at day 23, and not the usual day 35 etc............ no issues found there either.......

Somewhere around the 7yrs & multiple generations the breeder claims to have worked on this primordal genus. And the line it came from for 27yrs. Time enough to get true breeding lines. I recon you could top these at 6"-10" and she would not throw staminate............... further more the top end pre flower stretch in a sog would fill to the brim, and then some the fattest SOG/Scrog ever seen i recon.......................... ie a 'Universal Soldier" of a gene line..................... you could abuse the stretch and she wont even bat an eye............... in fact she will make it a flowering advantage..

Such a great candidate for the 4 way LST to 8 ball colas, she can handle this, & would negate the height in stretch. I have let these go on their natural path to the sky's !!........... still i topped them early at 21 day's, no issues. but the lower bows shot up filling the canopy.............. and then some......................... so i had to super crop by bending over the bows and mains at 1.4-1.6m above soil.............. only a couple have shown this mega stretch in natural form. i have 4 that are identical in every way at 1.2-1.3 from soil and have 12-16 bows at canopy like a mini cedar set !! 16" long buds building on every upstand................ stunning.

Day 62 Flwr Day 33 Dutch Passion DF4005

The rate of flower construction is shocking, just gone 5wks into it as we speak now................. and every time i go in there (Once daily) 10 mins before lights on..................... they have "Visually" grown fatter, just about to start the pk13/14 now near 4wks to the 10wks i have set out for flower window during the test grow..................... the mollas carbo boost is somewhat to blame for the quicker building programme !!..................... but still the quickest fill i have ever seen so far, in 5 yrs of growing the Dp kit, with 4.5-5 wks left of fruitification and bud fortification..

And i aint started the Pk boost yet !!..........dropped the Rizo a few weeks back as normal and started the canazym at low levels............ still running a very low Ec as well......(Nute Only mS/Cm1 = (Hanna 0.45) thats a 280ppm cieling !! and 1mm micro tip burn on 50% of Df's.................. so saving nutes atm !!.................... amazing low drinkers to at 5 decilitres (500ml) a day and a spot at the bottom tray from a couple of super lite drinkers as well..... all in 15ltr tall pots, with air holes around them.

The only thing i can predict is this;...................... i can tell a few grams of this will last a long time vaping or other............................ the whole thing in the round cured at 62% Rh..................... is probably going to be the best sativa i have ever combusted. The Df potency with the extra fruiting time, probably 12-14 wks to 40% amber....................... will be powerful to say the least. And the bouquet A Wonder Of Modern Times" for us canna enthusiasts.

They say sativas are best in the hands of experienced growers, i think anyone can bring the best of these out, as long as they are nute savi/sensitive and can read the feed back "Early On"............. this test grow aims to cut a path through this mine field, and give a heads up on these different horticultural requirements of this primordal sativa Df genus..............................

The sativa bows natrually bend right over with the weight of flower so the seeds can be distributed/spread away from the mother plant, a factor of distribution. And are of cource bird gut transit hardy !! and therefore can spread many miles from mum !! i sure would like one of these to pop up in my jarden !!................. however "Autoing It" would dilute it. but would certainly reduce the 300% stretch of these super Dutch dames..........

Currently, similar to Tang............ stunned mates..............if she fill to 100 trichs cm/Sq what a show this will be looking like, "Silver City Strain"............ Automaster

Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 5

well done for getting rid of that beast mate :)

Altrg Tee............... nice to have you around bredren.............. yea, the critter was, very docile and staggering alot after a couple of Df grazing sessions............ when i put the hot needle through the skull, i didant seem to feel a lot due to the strong anesthetic affect of the DesFran ingestion !!................... a nice way to go yea......................... bet the critter was sleeping like a fucking lord post grazing !!................... i am still checking the remaining canes like a earwig hawk !!.................... thankfully there was no female in there with him.......nothing else yet found, &........ no little white oval eggs on the underside of any leafs !!..................... a lone stoner thank the canna lord !!............ Automaster

• Like 1

What a post AB... I want some!!! Same here the way you described the smell :)

To put it bluntly the smell from this strain, is the sweetest, deepest, fruitiest, soothing floral, thickest, richest, most intriguing, potent at young age, philanthropic post lights out smell i have ever had the pleasure of "To Date".

i want to smell that before i go lol

• Like 1

What a post AB... I want some!!! Same here the way you described the smell :)

i want to smell that before i go lol

It's the first time i have ever considered "Not" doing a totally new DP strain, to me, ie i am only half way through the Seed Company genetic bank, of Trophy XL Yielding Flowers; atm....!!............. just would want to run it, straight away again nxt run..the DF (DesFrans)......and with Henk van dalen, recently being awarded at HighTimes,

The first high times Dutch Master Award; Dutch Passion Seed Company "Amsterdam".......

being awarded a special designation for services to canna community, for his (Hank) "Henk van Dalen's" great knowledge of canna genetic & fundamentals, and the consistent developments he has brought to the community, over plenty of years........from 1987 onwards, and ten yrs before he discovered "Fem's" priori to "87"........... me day is made up truly,......

...but Henks Top sativa the "Power Plant" beckons me severely; for an 8 ball colas 4 way LST tie up run !! this winter.......... a very hard decision is beckoning a settlement, (DF or PP Xsmas Smoke ?)

I can say next week, the story of the DesFran, and how it came about, may well come to light "Early Next Week"........and a very interesting one it is as well.......dont miss the lecture !!..

....,and well done Henk & team for canna Masters award..... well warranted and not a day to late me thinks. .. well done to all there...........AM

• Like 3

What a post AB... I want some!!!

Here are some very new reasons why;.............

DesFran genetic "Cup List".....

Cannabis Cups:

2009 Copa Del Plata 1st Outdoor Iván

2011 Masters Córdoba 1st Outdoor Hansen

2011 Masters Córdoba 2nd Outdoor Chirry

2011 Copa del Mar Champion Alberto

2012 Copa Río de Janeiro Most Potency Alberto

2012 Copa Río de Janeiro Most Flavor Alberto

2012 Copa Cannabiscafé Most Potency Mr Cultivo

2013 Copa Del Plata 2nd indoor Alberto

2014 Copa C.A.B.A. 2nd indoor Lio

Desfrán has a fruity aroma like pear and green apples, the taste is like enjoying a pear caramel with hints of grape and melon. Desfrán produces unusually dense and compact flowers for a Sativa. When dried, the flowers look like glazed pinecones. Early harvest can result in a very cerebral and psychedelic high, if you harvest Desfrán late she tastes sweeter and is a true destroyer & Oaxaca power.................. AM

Some mental trich load......

Desfran dutch passion 03

Desfran dutch passion 05

And the benefits range.........

cannabis chart.jpg phoenix tears foundation

Accordingly; and true to form; and verified thus; "XXL"
Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 5