Dutch Passion Desfrán Test Grow

AutoMaster

DP's New Feminized Strain Test Grow;

A New Un-Announced Feminized Photo Strain For Summer 2014;

There aint a lot of info as yet, but i can tell yuz all, it is a Sativa Dominant Strain, with long legs, and has been over 25yrs in the selection processes. line bred, and pure strain gynoecious strain. it is truly feminized, inbred pure strain. I am calling this strain, "Strain D".

For selection purposes, 15no strain D, beans where put down for germination on the 19th June at midday.
The correct germination method was used, in soil of Ph 6.5.
The 3ltr pots where then watered with 200ml buffered RO, @ Ph 6.3, and 1ml ltr of plus start, and a pinch of silicone added.
The pots where covered with clingfilm, and 8000lux applied. bang on the hour of day 3, 14no where up, and cotty's open. day 4 see's the last of the beans pop up above ground.

So 100% germination, within the first 4 days, 99% by day 3. The beans where of normal size, and colorfully marked, with the usual bird camouflage..
This is a great pre-cursor for the grow, and outlines a high line genetic integrity and hereditary strain vigor.

Soil John Inns no2, with added lime free sand, and 10% perlite, and 1ltr in every 5ltrs is peat free fibre, to increase air into medium. 15Ltr AirPots will be used on 6, and standard 15ltr pots on the remaining 3, for comparison purposes. All on same soil medium. All pots the same depth and circumferences, and volume.

During the journal, i will be conducting an "Intersex" stress test on strain "D". 3no plants will be topped and switched to 12/12 at day 17 of vegetation window. To try and force a staminate response, however, i am doubtful i will get a response, due to the length of time this strain has been in line bred domestication. The remainder switched 12/12 at day 35, or as soon as micro pre sex shows at bracts. Led Lux Power, Wk 1-2 10,000 Wk 2-4 15,000Lux Wk 5 to 15.5 = 25,000 to 30,000 Lux per cm/Sq, light height adjusted to Lux.

As allway's the 3pac GreenAir Genesis mush will be put to good use, on this test grow.
RO water, conditioned, then buffered to 180ppm with hard tap water. Starting Ph (Veg) 6.3
2ml ltr of Plus Start seedling start is deployed, Ph down is Nitric acid NHO3 buffered.

So here we go then, into summer ambient temps !! so the starting RH will be low, below 40-45% temps will be up in the 26 to 28.5, on occasion 30+. But the latitude this New Dame comes from, it can handle the bio pain, caused by the summer starting parameters, pushing the strain to perform, in wider environs, than the more controllable winter indoor window. Looking forward to this journey, completing, all being well, around 2nd to 3rd week of September, when ambient temps outdoor will begin to drop.

15/15 germ; Great Start; New Fem/Reg Strain "D" here they are >>> Automaster >>>

DP Legalize

international blog indoors

Delta 9 tetrahydrocannabinol from tosylate xtal 3D balls

Dutch Passion Strain D Nieuw StrainTest Grow 007

Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 008

Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 004

Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 006

Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 016

Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 017

Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 022

Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 028

Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 030

Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 031

Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 025

Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 032

What will these end up like ??.........
The usual heavy weight sweet spot pheno Dames ?? XXL ??.....TBc

All is going to plan so far, am looking forward to seeing these New Strain Dutch Dames Do There Thing.
The strain will be topped once at the primary stem at week 5, to distribute the energy budget into lower bows.
And improve yield outcomes. Some side bows may be topped once, but will have to see how the vigor develops before making that decision.
Got a feeling thees a monster pheno in there ! remember i suggested that !!..... we will see, very soon !!
Next update in ten days, and the same interval for future updates. thanks for looking in guy's/gals,... AutoMaster
Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 4

Good luck :)

Thanks man, for the good carma, apreciated........................ the Desfran is a massive strain from the Eu seedfinder strain hunters seedfinder site. "Write Up".......................... i was just watching evening news today, this evening................. the plod are going to issue 40 thousand "Scratch & Sniff" cards to the public at random in my county. So jo public can recognize the smell of a "Factory" the funny thing was the news reporter went out in the streets, at random and scratched a card to 100 members of the public, and the public where duly asked do you know what this smell is sir/dame ??............................. none of the 100 knew what it was, 90% said it was a good thing to do............... AM

• Like 1

good luck m8!

i have seen A LOT of people get ear bashed for lowering ph when using soil.

so be careful :yep:

• Like 3

11 Day Update; Strain D, = (Desfrans)

Gorden bennett !! and we aint talking, a posh cheese Haddock omelette from Claridges hotel iether.

The Desfrans, at day 11, is showing it has a superior growth rate already. 2no Dp's "Euforia" beans where put down at the exact same time as the new DF strain. The Euforia is 90% "Sativa"............ so should be a good comparative by age and vigor. The DF is Pheno homogenous at this stage........ and twice the size of the Euforia at same age,... and the Euforia dont hang about in veg either !!

The interim update above, is day 6, 3 days above ground. So compare that to day 11 below, just 5 days ago !! mental growth rate. The internodes are firing from just above the leaf branching, and not the usual, bract seat, pre 12/12 staggering of internodes. as can be seen below.

If this performance keeps up ! as i suspect. I will not be able to veg these, until pre sex shows around day 30-35-38. On the seed finder write up, for destroyer, it say's, "Top @ 25cm 250mm ie 10 inches !......like week 2 atm !!................ i would guess to keep height to 1.2-1.4m post all stretch !!

I will have to take this advice, and will prob switch around 15' or wk 3 from 1st wetting beans. This means, if this strain isant pure breed, and or the Intersex gene, has not been fully isolated out, by selection and staminate testing, it is not beyond the realms of showing that trait, if topped at 25cm !!...... the only evidence towards, proof of this not happening, is that it very suitable for scroggin Sogging etc, those strains are usually topped quite early to vigorously control height.............. there are, far less strains suitable for this "Genuinely" than are suitable, very difficult to spot a staminate, ina scrogg due to "The Jungle"............. bad enough trying to spot it on a straight up single topped plant in 12/12.............

Other than that a flying start; here are the DF seedlings day 11, or 8 days above soil, mental....... strain, new DesFrans from Dp Maters At Work, this is a Master strain !!.......

Day 11 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 012

Day 11 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 014

Day 11 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 019

Day 11 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 022

Day 11 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 024

Day 11 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 026

Euforia, same age, to the hour of germ.

Day 11 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 028

The last pic is the Euforia, same age, allowing genetic diversity, that is a still a huge difference in size, between the two similar strains. The DF are almost identical in size and pheno variance is very low, more gynoecious strain evidence. Showing pheno "Size" was in the original line breeding selection protocol............ The dame are talking loud and clear......... the early message is "Gigas" meaning,

Greek mythology; Giants or Gigantes (Greek: Γίγαντες, Gigantes, singular Gigas) were a race of great strength and aggression, in this case a higher terrestrial cannabinium !! Stunned... AM
  • Like 3

The 18 day Update; Dp's DesFrans, is Destroying the veg window double time !!............ it defo is a very fast sativa for sure.....

Doing a comparative double female gynoecious "Euforia" poped same day above ground as Df's......... the difference is stunning.

Ive been keeping the 189 led's, at 28' inches above canopy, to try and "Compress" internode intervals, which has worked on the DesFrans, which has a massive stretch gene code !!

The result is, the Euforia at 28' from lux, at 22-25,000 lux is very close together internode wise, but will pull up and out during the remainder of pre flower stretch up to micro sexing at 28-35 days.

At just over 2 weeks from being above ground, 18 day's from 1st wetting beans, they are a great size comparatively to my other sativa experiences, and the comparative Euforia 90% sativa Strain, also @Dp Seed Bank, In Amsterdam. The Home of "Haze"... yey........ and the world cup by the way it's going .... yey...

Ec is 0.2 above tap Ec 0.5. temp range this 10 days 25-29.8 Rh is 40% so VPD is out also........ am humidifying but only getting a raise of 5% RH, but is helping the "Vapor Pressure Differential" . Other than 2 of these Df Dames, curling up leaf margins 30% of leafs,........... no issues, other than dramatic somatic growth in veg output.. !!

Here are the DesFrans at 18 day, so bang on 2 weeks above ground.... Yey... Df's >>> "The Quick One's" !! By AutoMaster.. >>.

Day 18 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 001

Day 18 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 003

Day 18 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 004

Day 18 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 005

Day 18 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 006

Day 18 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 005

Day 18 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 007

This is the Euforia "Double Fem" comparative @ same age to the hr.... and she don't usually hand about either !!

Day 18 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 008

Day 18 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 012

Day 18 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 013

The Super Strain DesFrans Quick sativa !! is looking interesting so far......... somatic growth deposition is very quick.....
Wont be topping yet, i will have a look at internodes at 21 days, we got 4-5 sets above cotty set at the moment !! at 20-26cm tall in 6ltr pots, roots just showing at bottom, but the Rizotonic is responcabale for that..

Nice kit so far.... AutoMaster :chef::rockon:

• Like 2

Off to a great start mate. I just cracked a couple of your XX Eufloria ;) it's good to see what i might get. all the best for this grow :)

• Like 1

good luck m8!

i have seen A LOT of people get ear bashed for lowering ph when using soil.

so be careful :yep:

Changers, howdy, again, now is the time to look bredren,.....to ascertain any potential benefit in veg 18/6 schedule, now closed,...... the soil Ph is rising a tad now bro........... as i went 12/12 5 days back, potted up to 15ltrs, and begun a 0.2 Ec Ro Buffered water Washing feed,,......soil. at Ph 6.4 now, soil run off is 6.3. And will clime up to P & K alkaline ranges, as these are "Sof Salts"........ monomeric & mobile............. On that note Changers,.......... here is the Day 31 Update,...... so 27 days above ground. AM

UPDATE; DesFrans Test Strain,

Day 33 Overall, Ie,From 1st Wetting Of Beans.

Day 29 Above Ground

Day 5 12/12 Flowering, Switched 12/12 day 24 FFWetting.

Potted up to 15ltrs, On Day 25, Thus;

no2 J. inns (Soil Based)

Added Lime Free sand, & Perlite 10-15% ea

& added 1ltr for every 3ltrs inns,

peat free, cocco based compost

zero nuted. To assist faster draining of soil. Due to elevated temps.

With the aim of improve moisture retention extra perlite

due to "heatwave" at 28c ambient !!

Gladly i now only run, 2c above "In House" ambient, due to massive silenced air flow through the 13.33 cubic meter grow space, height 2.3 meter drop. A 850m2/Hr KSA 150 Acoustic38db fan, pulling through the 150mm fan inlet, from a 1 meter long 1385 m3/Hr carbon pre filter 150mm, into the outlet pair of 150mm, pushing out to, 2no on Y piece carbon-filters, to ease back pressure on the fan, i have now converted to 4no 150mm carbon filters on 3no Y pieces, servicing air coming out the room, and halving the mild back pressure present from the increased flow from the new 850 m3/hr KSA acoustic low db fan............

This set up gives me 2c above ambient, the fan is set to drop back at 27.5c from full power, at 155w/hr dropping to 45w/Hr on tick-over, removing, on tick-over 250 M3/Hr ticking over, lights out, it still changes on tick over 18.75 time the room volume an hour. That delivers a superlative state of mind,....and air quality,.......... what ever the temp outdoor, or In-House, she will run the room 2c above , i will only be 2c above outdoor ambient, that is up to 31c highest indoor so far with outdoor at 28.7c, as a maximum so far this heat wave now nearly a month long, showing no sign off cooling yet, take back what i said about outdoor season this year !!...........

Do though, feel sorry for all the guy's on "HPS" running 8c-15c above 28c outdoor ambient s !! ie...above 33c =.SSD temps..ie,.. "Stomal Shut Down" 70% loss of somatic growth, as the plant try's to protect from to fast a dehydration. And heat shock to the root ball.

With that peace of mind, firmly in hand, and mind, and the Des Dames, all the pure air they could ever need,............. and RH climbing to 54% lowering my VPD to good limits, growth has, surged greatly, since topping main stem, i am quite pleased with my handling of the heatwave so far, it cost, but worth it. i have topped the main stem "Fork" too, now, and the 4 largest bows on each of the 4 "Gigas" Dames standing tallest at 80cm-90cmcm at 27 days !! the smallest is 55cm, the rest in the modes (Middle)range height.

Here they are 15 days after last update on day 18,.... with the "Euforia" Comparative Plant at same age to the day.... DP's DesFrans >>

Day 33 Flwr Day 5 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 002

DF In A 4.5Ltr Pot standing 60cm 29 days.

Day 33 Flwr Day 5 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 003

Day 33 Flwr Day 5 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 004

90cm DF

Day 33 Flwr Day 5 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 006

Day 33 Flwr Day 5 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 012

Euforia Comparative Plant 29 days

Day 33 Flwr Day 5 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 007

92cm DF

Day 33 Flwr Day 5 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 005

Day 33 Flwr Day 5 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 013

Some Led 189 shots running 25-28,000
Lux at 29 inch above canopy.

Day 33 Flwr Day 5 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 014

Day 33 Flwr Day 5 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 011

Led Euforia.... Nice smoke, top 5.

Day 33 Flwr Day 5 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 010

Plant rotissaire, turned 180d ea day

Day 33 Flwr Day 5 Dutch Passion Strain D New StrainTest Grow 016

They are loving it, leaf tip down curl right at end now slowing. They are drinking ok, good sign, satis dont drink !!............ there on 750ml per day sometimes 500ml, and drinking it all. got to put in 1.1 ltr to get a 100ml run off.
Ec is flower mush & microbase, (Low in "NitroGen"), Ph up 15ml of silicone, Ph down 1st with Phos,.......... at Ec 0.2 !! Starve em short !!........... but not batting an eyelid so far................. The Df is a sight for sore eye's at 29 days,.................... in another 30 days,.......... lord only knows the height, but i am breaking out the 12mm canes 6 per pot, 1.8m long 30cm in pot give 1.5m above soil cane............ i will need it. The bows are shooting along,..........with the most, "Sturdy" format for a bow,.........?? like 7-8mm thick at 27-29 days ??................
Like the bows know genetically, they are in for a great deal of weight stress.....?/.................. oiks scoobs,................. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLLLLLLLLLLLL and large and then sum !! going to be my best yield yet, will be very difficult to beat this expectant yield,............. im feeling pregnant already !!................. every bone i my body and plant senses is telling me those bows know shit i dont !!........... here is the only pic out there of the DF colas at day 58 flowering and it aint finish loading up the sugars yet........ !! DF colas >> by "TripBudzs"

CannaBioGen Destroyer

:oldtoker:
thanks for dropping in guy's....................... i am going to need a shit load of 12-13mm 1.8m canes, with the cetres steralized, so no bugs can crawl out from china !!.............. load em up............... AM ;):rockon:
Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 2

enjoy the new one :-)

I think it could be the other way round Tone !!......................... these are watching me mate !!..................... 7mm bows at day 29................. enjoy it i will be smothered in trichomes bro !!.................. Cheers Tone...........

• 2 weeks later...

DesFrans Update; Day 42 & 14 of 12/12

The Df stretch is slowing now, 14 days into 12/12. In adition, they have shown pre sex at day 12 !! 4 out of the 6 Df's.............

height is now 1.4m from soil. And 4 canes in per pot now. There are numerous 6'-8' bows coming off the main internode bows, and filling out nicely atm.....

The nute only Ec is still low @0.35 180ppm 2wks into flower, and no sign of any issues, leaf tip curl has diminished now.

I am keeping nitrogen to a minimum by feeding microbase mush only ie

MB analysis

DesFrans leggy & quick >>

Day 42 Flwr Day 14 Dutch Passion DF 009

Day 42 Flwr Day 14 Dutch Passion DF 015

Day 42 Flwr Day 14 Dutch Passion DF 007

Staggering of bud nodes DF >>

Day 42 Flwr Day 14 Dutch Passion DF 012

Day 42 Flwr Day 14 Dutch Passion DF 018

Day 42 Flwr Day 14 Dutch Passion DF 022

pre sex Micro pistillate calyx above bracts or stipule very early pre sex pistillate at 12 days 12/12,

usually would take 20-30 days to show pre sex, post 12/12 in average photo period strains

Micro Sex pistilate calyx

Day 42 Flwr Day 14 Dutch Passion DF 017

Day 42 Flwr Day 14 Dutch Passion DF 019

Day 42 Flwr Day 14 Dutch Passion DF 020

If the flowers build structure as quick as the main frame !! this could be at cloudy trich, within 56-60 days, we shall see, but so far the strain is breaking all the rules re xylem construction time and pre sex show at half normal time frame. 90-100 trichs mm/sq

Cannabiogen   Destroyer thumb

CannaBioGen Destroyer

With the canes holding the structure upright, light as allway's with pure sativa penetrates right down into the mid and lower levels of the plant. As the X3 led lenses direct 100% light at 90 degree from SMD mounted on the PCB. This is what i like about sativa, superb light penetration, into the plant.

Should be showing some basic flower structure in ten days or so. other than that, i have never seen a sativa do what this strain is doing, and at this speed of somatic deposition !........ Stunned so far... Automaster

Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE; (4 DAYS LATE).......Day 52 / 24 fwr 12/12....

Soz lads,................ been working away from home................... however, in goods hands, trained by me................... here are the DesFrans, Most of the 6 have finished the stretch at 1.3m, a couple continued so tonight i have had to bend over the taller ones...................inline with canopy of the other 4.................. Ec above tap is 0.4 Ph now 6.5............... very light drinkers@ 5 deciliters some times 7 before run off appears at 1 deciliter. A lot of side bows making it to the canopy zone, due to my early attempts to control height early on by using LED internode suppression !!.........

Added to this attemp is the veg feed NPK 3-9-12................ last 24 days fruit feed NPK@ 3-13-19............ this ratio is mixed by me to reduce stretch............... if vegged on NPK 7-4-6......... the sky is the limit !!

The first 2 shots are through the keyhole into a room with a cieling drop of 2.4m. deduce the rest yourself.............

Day 52 Flwr Day 24 Dutch Passion DF 001

Day 52 Flwr Day 24 Dutch Passion DF 002

Day 52 Flwr Day 24 Dutch Passion DF 003

Day 52 Flwr Day 24 Dutch Passion DF 004

hazelnut sized bud at 24 days flower

Day 52 Flwr Day 24 Dutch Passion DF 006

LED Art !!

Day 52 Flwr Day 24 Dutch Passion DF 010

All pics from now on will have to be shown with numerous tops bent over at 45 degree bent down............... these will re curl upwards to form bent colases............. with other low bow tops pushing through the super-crop bends.......... will not affect yield................ could improve it due to more light on the spread of the tops and supercrop tops !!................ 7 wks left of flower.......... a lot can go under bridge in 7 weeks........ AM

• Like 4

looking very interesting mr automaster ..are there any prominent smells from them yet ?

looking very interesting mr automaster ..are there any prominent smells from them yet ?

I would have to switch off extraction and the 03 unit to get the full belt,.............. but at the mo a deep earthy sativa bouquet.................. earthy musky potent when you brush up against the foliage vince......... super strong stems though..................... i suspect heavy solid mixed necter or fruits................................ "Tropicana" type bouquet vince..............7wks left of flower................. AM