Critical+ 2.0

Dinafem-Mark

23 hours ago, Al Swearengen said:

She Smells and tastes like Sweet Spicey Apricots

Is it darker leaved? One a couple of years ago did have a different smell, it cured and smelled like tobacco but when ground up it was a bit apricot come sweet spicy, it was ready about 7 weeks, went a week too long mainly amber trichs but a really happy daytime smoke

I'm looking forward to trying the OG Kush by dinafem I tried the cali connections OG kush but the yield was shit about 1/2 to 2/3 of critical kush and although a more trippy smoke not as good as the critical Kush, hence I look forward to trying the dinafem OG kush

Edited by Nick Berry
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Bloke in the hydro shop recommended I try this as my first grow and after reading reviews here and elsewhere I will be ordering some tomorrow. :toldya:

• Like 2

@Idiot At Large she is a very easy and forgiving strain. Great for a beginner and she will not let you down :bong:

A very solid strain, easy to grow and a very nice end product  :yep:

Let us know how you get on as I would like to follow this adventure  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• 1 month later...

I can get 40oz out of 1m2 in scrog with this plant, the potency and quality are high for such a big plant too. 9 weeker for me too though haha. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sargares said:

I can get 40oz out of 1m2 in scrog with this plant, the potency and quality are high for such a big plant too. 9 weeker for me too though haha. 

That's is a super yield from a 1m x 1m x 2m tent I assume? 

Can I ask how much lighting are you using and can you share any pictures if these monstrous Critical+2.0?

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 1

I'm running cree cobs, technically equivalent to 1000w but I think they do a little better than equivalent. I run 4 plants in massive 20 gallon smart pots so almost the entire 1m2 is occupied with soil. I top the plants only twice so 4 main colas but the side branching is very good and the lighting is quite blue so the plants go very bushy and level by themselves. I lollipop the bottom 3/4 of the plants right before flipping. 

I will try to get a picture back I have changed phones, it's quite a sight though. The entire tent is filled with colas. I get around 10oz a plant and have 4 of em jammed in there. 

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

@Dinafem-Mark

This is also my first dinafem, and actually my first post here.

So I got a free seed.

I've let her basically do her own thing, a simple 12 litre pot with guano/coco 70/30. 

She was vegged 3 months due to lots of lst and super cropping to shape her and keep her in a canopy shape without any other tools than my fingers.  The main stem was even snapped mid veg, cleanly right through due to a freak accident with light hight adjustment, micro pourus taped with a cotton bud to offer structural support then used bendy wire to support it like a suspension bridge would be lol.  Robust plants as these are, she bounced back and thankfully she did as the main cola is fist thick.

She side branches very healthily and likes to fill gaps in grow light illumination.  Which is 600w hps.

12/12 for what is now 55 days exactly today.  She looks very ready.

Yes you can harvest her 45-55 days ideally because she is fat and ripe by day 45, and if you prefer a little more ripeness on your trichs just push her an extra week and she'll still get fatter, which is what I've done.

I only have one, unfortunately, but even though she is 70% indica, the sativa pheno shines through.  Great for budding sights because of the side branching and sativa stretch.  Basically sativa stretch and leafing with the indica budding? They are fat and even though she is rather short, her colas were the first to fatten up to ripeness stage amongst 3 other girls.

I'll be harvesting her today.  About 15% amber trichs.  I can follow with photos later on if anyone is interested.

Peace.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, BongoBeatBoy said:

I'll be harvesting her today.  About 15% amber trichs.  I can follow with photos later on if anyone is interested

We would love to see my friend :yep:

Can't wait :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• 4 weeks later...

I've got a single freebie Critical+ 2.0 around day 28, and I must say she's been impressing me from the start. Good vegging and nice branching. In flower she just seems problem free. Good stretch - or to be more precise good growth in early flower, because she keeps the internode space reasonable.
Vegged for around 40 days and topped once before flowering in an 11l pot she's sporting a bunch of long thick colas with really nice lower shoots filled with thick white pistils. I bet with the amound of pistils the buds are going to be very thick once those calyxes start swelling. Aroma is a very delicious citrus and resin is definitely satisfactory - and still piling on every day.
The large colas do worry me a little though because I usually lose some to mold when they get this big - no matter what strain. Luckily I will be very surprised not to be able to harvest the tops around day 45 if need be and still get an awesome quality. I very much doubt my pheno will be a 9 weeker - 56 days tops but we'll see:)
So far I'm a fan - will update with pics when I pull her out tonight to stake her.

• Like 2

@The yeti Yes, both Critical + and her 2.0 variant have quite pale seeds compared to others. 

Nothing to worry about mate. If you do have any issues just drop me a pm and I'll do my best to help ;)

All the best 

Mark..