Critical+ 2.0

Dinafem-Mark

Guest RandyBoBandy

im not the smartest so..

i noticed the critical + says indica and the 2.0 is sativa dom.. i grow the critical + every year outdoor and thinking about trying a few of the 2.0... does the flower kick in outdoors the same sort of time as the critical +, and is she going to finnish the same sort of time ? as long as it dont take longer than the critical + outdoor uk ill give em ago.. ill grab em wile the xmas offer is on

if you dont know much about them outdoors as yet ill just try a couple..

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 04/08/2014 at 5:14 PM, HippyHair said:

I have read about and the 45 to 50 days is all but a myth they seem to take ten weeks, get a diary up pal and I'll subscribe but so far the 6 weeks from sweet seeds is not a myth .

I just want to say its no myth ALL the 20 plants iv done from seed have been ready in 8 weeks . 

Really ready!! Iv only let them go on that far, for tricorne preference!

• Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark yes mate, I have pm'd you a while back with a picture of it flowering but you haven't opened it. There is a few pictures of it on the random guerrilla photos thread in the GG section that I update every week if you want to take a look. This is from yesterday after chopping large.20170828_191500.jpg.e40d7b638d5422

• Like 3

@indicatoker420Not sure how I missed that mate I'll check my pm,s :yep:

Not a bad little haul :) looks frosty as will check out the GG section :yep:

Thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

It looks much more frostier when the pic is in full resolution and can get closer look. Reducing image quality/file size to make it able to upload messes with it.

Edited by indicatoker420
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
Guest chill out

i am completely confused.. at dinafem's site it says indica dominant but here and also elswhere people keep writing that it is sativa dominant. Are there two different strains as critical 2.0 and critical +2.0 ? one being sativa dominant and the other indica??  Can someone explain what is correct??

• Like 1

On 18/10/2017 at 7:17 PM, Guest chill out said:

i am completely confused.. at dinafem's site it says indica dominant but here and also elswhere people keep writing that it is sativa dominant. Are there two different strains as critical 2.0 and critical +2.0 ? one being sativa dominant and the other indica??  Can someone explain what is correct??

With our critical+ 2.0 we used what is called the "Bilbao" cut which is the most resistant critical pheno we have seen. Her back ground is 65-70% indica leaning with 30-35% sativa influence which comes through very strong :yep:

I would say the indica traits are the faster flowering times and final product with more saliva influences in the growth/structure of the plants being grown :yep:

Hope this helps a little?

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

I've tried a few Critical 2.0 all done at 9 weeks ish (more amber trics) and they come across as a slightly sativa leaning plant despite it's different phenos some look sativa some indica. All with a sweetish mango flavour to me?

Just not in the same league as the Critical Kush which is superb indica leaning and seems to be very good with nausea and medicinal value

• Like 2

I've been Keeping a Critical + 2.0 Mum for a couple of years . I used to Keep a Critical +(not2.0 version) mum too . She was a 56 -60 day finisher . Yielded heavy but she was risky for Mold with her big long Kolas and eventually when bringing in other varietys her taste and smell didn't stand up to the new girls , so reluctantly I gave her the chop.  The 2.0 mum I have is bang on ready every time at 49days. She's a small yielder . Here leafs are more narrow leaf than wide leaf. She Smells and tastes like Sweet Spicey Apricots , produces nice resin too. I've always wanted to run her outside as she finishes that quick.  She came from 1 free seed so Hardly a good expression of what you'd find if you do a full pack(10)or 2 of seeds but I'm keeping her for now as she has many pluses, ha ha 

Who Stole the fuckin dope?

Al 

• Like 3

Give me the 2.0 over the Critical Kush any day , but we all like and look for different things, the spice of life and all that. :yinyang:

• Like 2