PollenBoy`s First Grow Diary Auto Wappa

PollenBoy

HI!

Big cuttings are harder to root but not by that mutch.

Like stated above, trimming the tips of all the leafs will help with transpiration. The other important thing is to

not leave too many branches and leaves on your cuttng. The main apical meristem along with the two just underneath is what i recommend, you can leave one side leaf for god measure. I like to make muti head big cuttings like this that have a quick start in life and grow bushy, but i leave no growth under the first two nodes of the tip....

cheers. (oxygen is the key).

Edited by paradiseseeds

Day 15 Flower

Just about to have fun installing a new filter. :eek: Then I`m going to give them 3ml/l Bloom. I did introduce the bloom feed gradually over the last week. ;)

• Like 1

My three plants are now at day 21 of flower. I gave them a good feed of 3 litres each last night and today the pots are still heavy, so they don`t need any today. Next feed will be at 4ml/litre. I gave them a trim at the bottom and instead of throwing the branches away, I made them into cuttings. I know they are 3 weeks into flowering but the first lot I took, none of them survived. But I checked the second lot I took a 2 weeks later, and a couple of them have roots after only 7 days! :yahoo: I would like to have a couple of each strain so I can keep one in veg for a mother and flower one with 3 other plants from seed which I have put in water to soak over night. I wont mention the other plants much in this thread as they are from different breeders. :shock:

Should I pot up the ones with a couple of roots poking out? Or wait till they are more abundant? :lookaround:

• Like 1

hi buddy!

if there is only a few little root tips poking out, wait on the dryer side of things (not too dry) and the roots will lush out in 24 to 48 hours.

If you can see white roots with small rhizome (air roots) shooting from the main one, pot em up!

jf

(ps: if i read right, auto flowering plants do not, by definition, make very good mothers...)

Edited by paradiseseeds
  • 2 weeks later...

Day 33 of flower and the three plants are doing ok. The buds seem to be growing well and I have just gave them a feed of 4ml/l.

I gave them 2 litres each quite slowly and there was a small amount of run off.

In a few days I will increase this to 5ml/l for week 6, and then gradually reduce this over the last 3 weeks.

The Opium really stinks, and I think I have smoked the strain in the past and I really enjoyed it. :oldtoker:

I have 9 clones under my T5. The three Wappa are the biggest and the others are a little behind, but I am glad I have them as I will keep one of each for mothers and I can flower 4 others of my choice, plus the two seed plants I have.

I have been giving them 0.5ml/l of Bio Silicon at each watering and I used some PM Granules at pot up. :smartass:

If I remember they are 3 weeks in veg in a few days so they may need some grow nutes soon, but right now they seem ok. :rockon::oldtoker:

Edited by PollenBoy
  • Like 1

I ran out of Auto Wappa after only a couple of weeks, if I can remember. I just couldn`t stop smoking it.

I fancy making some BHO soon and Wappa would be a nice plant to use i`d like to think.

• Like 1

Hi buddy!

Please do continue to add the purest and most assimilable form of Silica, even monoatomic, and the purest source of fulvic acids .

The silica pathway is of primordial importance for ionic uptake.

Fulivic, well...it s fulvic!!! but research and by the right one.

You will master the cells of your plants and be one with them!

peace

JF :oldtoker:

Edited by paradiseseeds
  • 2 weeks later...