PollenBoy`s First Grow Diary Auto Wappa

PollenBoy

Hello all UK420ers. I have decided to do my first Diary. Growing Auto Wappa. Its a late start for the Diary as they are already 30 days old.

They are in 10 litre Air Pots and under a 250 hps dual spectrum lamp. Extraction is a 4" Can Fan and a budget filter. I am feeeding them 1ml Oldtimers organic grow per litre atm. B&Q Verve MP soil.

They seem to like a litre each day as they dry out quite quickly in the Air Pots and with the warmish weather. I also have a Delahaze, Opium and a Wappa Photoperiod under a 4 tube T5 and they are approximately 5 days old since sprouting and in 1litre Air Pots.

More photos coming soon.

I have space in my room for another 250W HPS. I will buy one as soon as I can afford it. This will allow me to have up to 8 plants flowering in my room. That will make me hopefully self sufficient. :v: The 3 photo plants, I will take cuttings from before I put them in flower. I just hope that none are male, like the trouble I have had with the autos (2 male out of 5) especially the Wappa as I need my Indica for the evenings. :oldtoker:

:oldtoker: Gave them water midday, as they needed some.

Monday 26 May

I think the soil is a bit hot for them so I will pick some up next time :lookaround:

• Like 1

Hi all, I haven`t updated for a while, a bit of laziness and being busy doing other things. The plants are doing ok. I did a bit of LST on them, just bent them over and tied them down. One of the plants is really short and stocky and seems to be maturing faster, she has quite a nice smell now, she is my favorite. :in_love: One is quite big but the buds are more sparce. The other one, when I bent her, the stem sort of folded and i bent some of the others too. I think I overdone it. She seems the most hungry of the three and the most thirsty. Oh well. I try to learn from my mistakes. :doh:

The three photo plants I have are still in their 1l air pots. They are two weeks old and the Delahaze and Opium have yellowing leaves which I can only think is down to bad soil :nono: so I have started to feed them some grow. 0.5ml per litre yesterday and 1ml today. The Wappa on the other hand is doing fine and Is growing quite well, which I am pleased about. I just hope that it doesn`t turn out to be male cause I am really hoping for a nice Pheno to take cuts from :smartass:

I will post some pics when I can be arsed to.

Happy Growing and Toking/Vaping

PB :bong:

• 2 weeks later...

I chopped two of the three plants on Friday and one today. I potted up my Wappa, Delahaze and Opium and put them under the 250. Unfortunatly I have to dry in my room :wallbash: But its not too bad and it will have to do. :smokin:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Delahaze, Wappa and Opium six weeks veg. The AutoWappa is seven weeks old.

I am taking cuttings in a day or two and changing the lights to 12/12.
The auto will have to spend its last week like this. :magic:
Edited by PollenBoy
  • Like 1

12 cuttings in Root Riots. 4 of each strain. :cheers:

I changed the timer to 12/12 and put a new lamp in. 250W Dual Spectrum.

• Like 1