PollenBoy`s First Grow Diary Auto Wappa

PollenBoy

nice grow pollon boy opiums on my to do list for definate be good to see how they do :yep:

you didnt hang your buds to dry in the room with light did you ?

Nice going Pollenboy !

Delahaze is killer...

You guys should try atomical haze...

i think i will start a grow report for it over here....zinggg zinnggg said the HAze Lady!

jf

• Like 1

Good to ear mate!

One pheno i found was so racy that i couldn t smoke it.... lol. but it won the First place in the Treating Yourself expo a few years ago for me... lol.

Right now for sativa i am going back to the nice Durban influenced Dutch Dragon and the soaring Atomical Haze.....

WOOT WOOT!

jf

keep on growing!

Edited by paradiseseeds
  • Like 1

@@paradiseseeds

You going to be sticking around mate? As we haven't seen anyone for quite a while

For sure buddy!

I am part of the paradise seeds team and will be here to grow and chat with you about all our varieties and horticultural techniques!

I am just taking the time to browse around and make acquaintance with the website moderators...

Have a great day!

jf

• Like 2

For sure buddy!

I am part of the paradise seeds team and will be here to grow and chat with you about all our varieties and horticultural techniques!

I am just taking the time to browse around and make acquaintance with the website moderators...

Have a great day!

jf

The last guy said same thing mate. Hope you keep to what you say. Be nice to have an active rep on here. It help so much for you and us.

• Like 2

I hope so to as I think their are quite a few members feel let down by the previous customer service. Sweet Seed's UGORG KGB and many others set a brilliant example of customer service so hoping you can match their customer skills :) Seedism made an appearance lately and then offered me some beans to grow out against my clone of exodus but seem's they never materialised.

Don't let us down fella were a good bunch :yep:

• Like 1

I chopped two of the three plants on Friday and one today. I potted up my Wappa, Delahaze and Opium and put them under the 250. Unfortunatly I have to dry in my room :wallbash: But its not too bad and it will have to do. :smokin:

HI bud.

order yourself a big Boveda pouch and dry in huge flat rubbermaids!

just saying.

cheers.

• Like 1

Thanks for the suggestion, I will look into it. To be honest though, its not too bad. I just brown bag a little earlier and its fine after a few weeks in the jar. ;)

The cuttings that I took haven`t rooted, and I don`t think they will. I think I made them way too big. I have took some more today and they are much smaller. I really hope that they root as I want some mothers of these strains. :oldtoker:

Brown bags are good mate and slow down the drying process And the smaller the better with clones Ime I also trim the ends of the fans that are left on the clone it will help focus on rooting my cuttings are usually around 2"

Maniacs

• Like 1