Auto Wappa and Vertigo

Dirtyhabits

Yes. I would say Dinafem and Sweet Seeds both get great sales and repeat customers just from being on the forums helping with the grow and any other related problems.

• Like 1

@@paradiseseeds

I always use the same method, 12 Hours in room temp water then into pre damped soil that has been pre warmed in heated incubater where they stay untill Germ.

@@Dirtyhabits

I've send you a PM with further information so we can clear the problem with the Wappa strains.

Regards,

Paradise-Seeds Team

It is a great shame about Paradise's lack of community engagement. They do do some fantastic strains, but without anyone telling us about them it's less likely people are going to grow them. If people aren't growing them and doing journals on their grows, then there is going to be little to no interest in the seeds from this community. Which is a shame, as I know that Paradise are actually one of the better breeders out there. It pays to advertise, and Paradise do a woefully small amount of that.

I remember smoking Ice Cream for the first time at the age of 21 when I was still at university. My mate from home came up to visit with an eighth of Ice Cream just for me that his old man had grown. One of the nicest smokes I've ever toked. If it wasn't for this, and the subsequent research I did years later into Paradise when I decided to grow my own, I would never have known they'd exist.

Come on Paradise. Pull it together. This sub forum should look like your fellow Spanish breeders' Sweet Seeds' forum. Even Dinafem have pulled their thumbs out and have started to rep the Spanish connection.

Also, on another note, how come you can't get Paradise seeds regulars? Only fems and autos?

Edited by SpiderKamenetzki
  • Like 1

This Problem has been sorted with the help of the Paradise-Seeds Team.

Lets hope we see more of them on this sub forum.

Thanks again Dirty

I am finding out some people hype their strains. Though you have to respect the Sweet Seeds user engagement they have some good strains and one I grew was very leafy bud, low calyx to leaf ratio. Right now I wish the plant I am growing now was an auto wappa. I suspect Paradise Seeds do not need a online forum rep specifically. They have been doing this way before the Spanish companies were.. that expertise is not possible to ignore. They are still the number 1 in my grow style.

You know you only need a few bad gardeners or a funny pheno and the internet to cause a strain serious sales problems and a few lucky grows to propel a strain into undeserved stardom.

It's nature, it has it's own plans and timeline even if you do your bit 100pct every time. I trust Paradise even if they are not living on the forum. (I have zero affiliation other than very successful Paradise grows.)

Easy to forget when you are passionate and results orientated. Not everything works 100pct all the time in nature.

Never had a seed not germ from Paradise.

Edited by MaxTrichomes
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, i wil be taking over here from now on...just let me arrange things and decorate and look around and i am all yours!!!!

peace ! :oldtoker:

from j.f@Paradise-seeds.com

Well even after all the problems i had from this grow. And only having 1 of each finish i will say, Both the Wappa and vertigo gave a good harvest at 73 days.

After drying and 4 Weeks in Jars the Wappa comes in at 57.3g and the Vertigo 68.1g

So all in all i cant say anything bad about the end product. Pics and short Smoke report to follow tomo i hope

So now what can i grow next.

• Like 2

sweet looking forward to smoek report, i got a vertigo auto in my greenhouse, at around 3 weeks old, looking pretty good!

enjoy your fruits bud

• Like 1

Hi flee420!

Vertigo in a greenhouse!

Nice!

jf

i forgot how old it is, but im taking pics every 2 weeks, guna feed it first bloom tonight.

musky skunk smell coming from it

2 more uploaded;

auto vertigo july 14th

auto vertigo july 14th.jpg 2

Edited by flee420
  • Like 1

Well even after all the problems i had from this grow. And only having 1 of each finish i will say, Both the Wappa and vertigo gave a good harvest at 73 days.

After drying and 4 Weeks in Jars the Wappa comes in at 57.3g and the Vertigo 68.1g

So all in all i cant say anything bad about the end product. Pics and short Smoke report to follow tomo i hope

So now what can i grow next.

Hey @@Dirtyhabits - congrats on your Vertigo. It was the first strain I ran and even though I totally fucked it up I still got 2 ounces per plant off it. Shit smoke, but that was due to being locked out of its flowering nutrients for most of flowering, lol.

Any chance of some pictures of the finished product?