Auto Wappa and Vertigo

Dirtyhabits

looks that way , and it is first time i got seed from them direct.

Ah well can allways go back to the safe bet Sweet Seeds lol

That's shoddy of Paradise. I did them for my first grow but I didn't really have the best run with them, considering the conditions and my own cack handedness. I'd very much be up for giving them another go in the future.

Bad luck on the germing of the seeds. Give Paradise an email, they should give you something, they did me. Why not veg some photo`s while the autos are growing and make good use of all that light. Its good to see you are not giving up on the plants you have. I know its dissapointing for you. I had similar problems myself last grow. :smokin:

I dont know.. all seeds you have to have a bit of luck, pretty sure I had a few from different breeders that did not germ. No hermies though so far at least, finger crossed. I am doing a grow using seeds that are not Paradise this year and you always have a bit of uncertainty trying a new seed company. It would be easy to stay with what has worked but it's nice to try a few different strains as well. My own expriences with Paradise has been good. (auto and photo)

I have never grown autos that smell and taste as good as auto wappa so far, thats some gourmet flavour in that strain.

• 4 weeks later...

So after the first Wappa and my free Vertigo looked so good i poped the other 2 Wappa seeds.

seven Days later still nothing. so im very upset with a 50% germ rate with the seeds

Well at this point not sure if i will update any more.

Will See what reply i get from Paradise seeds First

Dear Dirtyhabits,

We're sorry to hear about your problem with the Wappa seeds. Seeds germination is a delicate matter, the conditions have to be right (temperature, humidity) otherwise it will not take place.

Can you let us know how you have germinated them?

Thank you in advance,

Paradise Seeds

• Like 2

I just popped 4 paradise autos without a problem I just stuck them straight into soil and heavily wet the area with a sprayer then in the airing cupboard or somewhere warm!! and dark till they pop I've always used this method without a problem I wouldn't mind seeing some pics though mate just to compare I have a vertigo and wappa as well as a white berry and pandora the wappa is stretching like fuck and twice the height of anything else the vertigo is staying quite short and bushy probably my favourite looking in there there day 22 and they started showing sex from day 13 the white berry was first to show very fast if you ask me good luck with the rest

Maniacs

• Like 1

Dear Dirtyhabits,

We're sorry to hear about your problem with the Wappa seeds. Seeds germination is a delicate matter, the conditions have to be right (temperature, humidity) otherwise it will not take place.

Can you let us know how you have germinated them?

Thank you in advance,

Paradise Seeds

Good customer service I have to say

Lets see if i ever gat an answer from them. Guess it will be another 2-3 weeks before they check the forum again , shame realy

It is a shame really and they should be a bit more active on here they have great stock and should show it off!!! From sensi star to ice cream and not forgetting wappa they are all lovely in growth and is always a top class smoke

Maniacs

shame If the customer suervice was good or even more active on forum it would make up for the little problems. they need to see the sweet seeds forum allways active.

Yeah I agree and it makes you wanna try there strains as the reports they put out are good and customer service is also good they seem to respond well dinafem are seeming to make an effort as we'll that's nice to see as they are also a great company

Maniacs