Cream of the Crop - March 2014

Joolz

413 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Totaly impossible to choose and i agree with English Oak about a close up bud shot and pic of whole plant !! Vicfirth gets my vote just cos SMOTTIE makes my knees wobble !! All lovely buds/colas people-GREAT STUFF !!!

Some fantastic shots this month making for a really hard decision of who to vote for. Had to go for Dr GT in the end, stunning photograph of a beautiful bud :yep:.

• Like 1

It was a tough choice between Mr Bond ans Shire for me (Nice volume guys) went with Shire because I had to chooses someone. :)

• Like 2

I think once a plant is day or two away from harvest a close up of a good bud will always look sweet, also purple has been around since the days of puprple haze. I couldn't vote on a plant I cant see enough off, so the one that took it for me was the smellyberry by GEORGE1.

Fantastic colours, and a classic mango look about the tops itself. Well done GEOREGE1. GV.

Beautiful!!

Tough choice again & congrats to all nominees. George1 & dr.gt looks ace but gotta agree with English oak - it's mr bond or shire for me too with Shire just swinging it....

ATB - iBd

• 2 weeks later...

Some well tasty looking bud there, some excellent and professional looking grows there :oldtoker: Bom Shiva

get in!!!!

:yahoo:

ive wanted to win cotc since i joined this wonderful site, and now i have :D

massive thanks to everyone who voted for my shot (friends, growers i respect and fellow nominees) and a special thanks to CK. , it was your status update saying "9 days to go, get your cotc entries in" that got me off my arse and taking pics in the middle of the night lol

keep it green folks :yep:

dr.gt :v:

• Like 6