Cream of the Crop - March 2014

Joolz

413 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

post-2-0-66083200-1396603036_thumb.jpg

AustrianTokker - Skunk Kush

post-2-0-93139200-1396603085_thumb.jpg

cheesehead - Tangie

post-2-0-78972100-1396603090_thumb.jpg

C.K. - GojiCheddar

post-2-0-21933800-1396603098_thumb.jpg

dr.gt - Cherry OG

post-2-0-57940400-1396603104_thumb.jpg

george1 - Smellyberry

post-2-0-22283300-1396603107_thumb.jpg

Mr Bond - Smottie Remix

post-2-0-98462700-1396603110_thumb.jpg

shire - Ugorg Beta type A

[post-2-0-86622500-1396603112_thumb.jpg

VicFirth12 - Smottie Remixed

post-2-0-48727500-1396603208_thumb.jpg

cabbage patch kid - Noname x (Black Domina x Afghan Kush)

Here it is! Our 122nd Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 30th of April, you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Above is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize for this months outright winner is a pack of Nandi Devi courtesy of The Real Seed Company

Good luck to all those selected this month :yinyang:

Peace

Joolz

• Like 11

All looking beautiful but Bond's smottie gave me a deep sense of longing lol. Congrats to all nominees. Shadow

not a look in for the nobby no mates led grow then ..not suprised really when you see some of those pictures ..good luck everyone .

e2a george 1 or cheesehead should romp home with a prize i reckon ..

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star

Hi everyone at cream of the crop, I've just had a couple of thoughts on how some of the pics are portrayed for voters on the site. My concern is that some of the pics are close up bud shots (beautiful buds by the way :) ) but don't actually portray the whole of the plant in all of it's excellence. So we don't know weather the picture of the bud was from a plant only a foot tall and a couple of thumbs in thickness. There are some pics on here that clearly show the plant in all there entirety and were clearly done to show off not only the bud, but the size and health of the plant as well (Very nice). My problem with the voting lies with that I think that people are more inclined to vote for the close up shots because this is the part that every body likes to see which will leave some of the other applicants who worked hard to get their plants to such a standard of deserving a whole picture falling short of votes. It's only a thought (Maybe a close up pic of the bud and a pic of the whole plant (or at least a certain chunk of it) would make things easier for people to vote?)

Edited by English Oak
  • Like 3

hi, I recon what we need is a size indicator like a lighter or similar.Also how do I compare buds to BHO (not so worried about plant looks as some go really yellow and look sick at the end while still producing great bud) Still its just a bit of fun as the only true test is to imbibe,so can we arrange for the finalists to come round my house?wow that would be a party all the best Muddy.

dr.gt cherry OG thats the money shot imho.

• Like 1

Fuck me, what a bunch of beauties this month. Gonna go with Mr Bond's Smottie Remix.

Good luck all :yep:

Beautiful selection, I hope to se my own efforts up here one day ;)

Had to be the Tangie for me - fat, colourful buds always do it!

dr.gt almost got my vote but it had to be the GojiCheddar (I'm secretly hoping he will send me some of those seeds lol)

• Like 1