Cream of the Crop - March 2014

Joolz

413 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

all stunning and congratz to all nominated but smellyberry does it for me good luck every1 :D

Edited by Dannyboi
  • Like 2

Thanks for the kind words smurfy and Vic :D and thanks to joolz and the team :yep:

Good luck growers :yahoo::clapping:

Edited by dr.gt
  • Like 2

Damn that was hard to choose.

Should change the name of the comp to, Tokers Tuckshop looking at all the nice bud there.

CK though for me, the glistening drew me in.

Good luck all,

Peace :hippy:

Wow-I made it in! Well chuffed :) I think that warrants a pipe from the special jar.

I feel honoured to be part of that line up but there's some serious competition.

Best of luck to everyone!

• Like 1

Much more difficult to choose this month, I think because most of the pics are 'portraits' of the plants instead of close-ups or hashes making it much more even and fair really.

Imo its more difficult to decide wether to choose when you have a selection portrait, hash shot a bho a close-up etc I can like some hash just as much as a plant.. but i'd rather vote for a plant because a ball of hash doesnt tell you a hell of a lot about the plant it came from!

I think it would be best to just use one type of picture like a portrait and why not have different comps for hash, macro's of buds etc?

Anyway enough blabbing. im going with smellyberry because of the nice colours :)

Wow-I made it in! Well chuffed :) I think that warrants a pipe from the special jar.

I feel honoured to be part of that line up but there's some serious competition.

Best of luck to everyone!

If i could vote twice you'd be #2 mate love that pic

• Like 1

Hard choice between Cheesehead and dr.gt for me this month...

The Tangie got my vote in the end. Lovely plants all tbf :yep:

Why do I do this to myself every month?

I finally went for Shire's Ugorg, but every shot there is a winner for me.

• Like 1

All of them look absolutely gorgeous but im vote goes to dr.gt :yep: well done my friend a beautiful shot.

• Like 1