monolith on mars moon

So apart from swimming around in the sea being clever all this time what have they achieved.

Compared to our ecocide?

Edited by sam-i-am
  • Like 1

Guest bazzad9

So apart from swimming around in the sea being clever all this time what have they achieved.

they have destroyed the earth far less that humans have

dolphins for the win

the stuff humans have acheived is only relevant from our point of view

we have computers ...the dolphin says so what ? dolphins have no use for them

What makes us so different that we can send rockets to the moon and yet monkeys are still swinging around in trees. Why hasn't anything else evolved?

What are you talking about mate? Everything has evolved.

The reason we can send rockets to the moon and monkeys swing in trees is because of the different evolutionary course the two species took from our common ancestor.

You see our brains evolved and monkeys evolved long arms, grasping hands and feet, and strength.

• Like 1

The point I'm trying to make is the human race is advancing at such a rapid rate that everything else on this planet is at our mercy (Including the clever dolphins) So how is this all possible?

does it? how are we different from the rest of life on earth?

life`s job is to survive, otherwise it`s not life

im talking about the food chain

Guest bazzad9

The point I'm trying to make is the human race is advancing at such a rapid rate that everything else on this planet is at our mercy (Including the clever dolphins) So how is this all possible?

evolution

if we evolved from monkeys then why are the monkeys still the same. i find this hard to accept

Lots of different evolutionary paths with different destinations. Monkeys have evolved too into what they are now.

Oh and we're apes, not monkeys. We don't have a tail.

My personal point of view is that we have never evolved, we have always been human beings.

The fossil record tells a different story.

At one point we were fish, our skulls still have bits where our gills went.

Edited by sam-i-am
  • Like 5

Guest bazzad9

if we evolved from monkeys then why are the monkeys still the same. i find this hard to accept

we both evolved from a common ancestor

dogs evolved from wolves ....yet we still have wolves

Psilocybin :magic:

• Like 6

What makes us so different that we can send rockets to the moon and yet monkeys are still swinging around in trees. Why hasn't anything else evolved?

They decided they'd be better off as they were.

lol if you really want to stick a spanner in the works, have a look at the aquatic ape theory. Pretty fringe, but a theory non the less

See above, some monkeys felt much happier as monkeys, plenty of food, mates and habitat. They did not need the adaptive mutation and continued on their own path. Edited by Cambium

Guest bazzad9

My personal point of view is that we have never evolved, we have always been human beings.

you are entitled to your own view

its completely wrong and you are just kidding yourself

but your entitled to your view

That's it guys I'm not trying to preach, Personally I think that there's more to life (and death) than meets the eye. Interesting discussion though :)

Guest bazzad9

That's it guys I'm not trying to preach, Personally I think that there's more to life (and death) than meets the eye. Interesting discussion though :)

you can express your views mate ,its not preaching

:hippy: