monolith on mars moon

The apparent monolith is on Phobos, no rovers on Phobos. As for mars. Why not?

It could have something to do with the last one that was sent there got knocked out by something? probably don't want to risk millions of dollars and countless time and effort to repeat the process.

Maybe? what do I know :wallbash:

and why do we only get given such crap images of the surface that look like they have been photoshoped

because they don`t have the HD cameras that they have for the Mars reconnaissance orbiter atm

no conspiracy here, nothing to see

• Like 1

If you want to learn more about Mars and the Curiosity mission, this is a good starting point, has a wicked video made of the photos from Reconnaissance of the decent of the capsule holding Curiosity

e2a, it doesn`t mention the moons as they are pretty insignificant

Edited by ratdog

normally i would dissmis this as a hoax but i find it intruiging when people like buz aldrin, edgar mitchell and paul hellyer talk about ufos and aliens along with many other fighter pilots and highly respected people

normally i would dissmis this as a hoax but i find it intruiging when people like buz aldrin, edgar mitchell and paul hellyer talk about ufos and aliens along with many other fighter pilots and highly respected people

where does Aldrin talk about aliens?

it was a tiny sound bite btw, editing is the conspiracy theorist`s fav thing

where does Aldrin talk about aliens?

it was a tiny sound bite btw, editing is the conspiracy theorist`s fav thing

in other interviews, well worth a watch

in other interviews, well worth a watch

could you link to some and pin point the bits where he mentions them specifically please?

• Like 1

is what a hoax? the "monolith"? its just a rock mate, nothing could live on the Mars moon, it has no atmosphere

you are better off looking at Ganymede or Enceladus as they both have liquid water under the surface :)

Or going out to Jupiter and having a look at Europa

I watched some of the others, on one it's edited to make it look like he say's they are being buzzed by a ufo in another he say's it's just the other bit of the rocket they jettisoned.

Edited by sam-i-am
  • Like 2

I would love it if these scientists come back with concrete evidence confirming that mars was once a habitable planet like earth. I was watching something a not so long ago that these scientists were saying that if they did find some DNA makeup of some kind on Mars they are hoping that it doesn't match our DNA code as this would mean the chances of life existing anywhere in the universe is true. I was thinking if this possible find did match our code it could mean that we originated from Mars. (Perhaps there is no missing link?) Who knows, when this planet is just about to expire something incredible may have happened to mars and we all may end up going back. Maybe the process is something that just keeps on repeating it'self. Thats my mad minuet over for the evening ;)

could you link to some and pin point the bits where he mentions them specifically please?

i cant find it right now, it may not have been buzz talking about the aliens. if i find it then i will post.

there is a vid here he talks about a strange craft flying near the apollo 11 mission

when you think about it, where do humans fit into the eco sytem on earth? we are the only part of it that could be taken away with no bad effect. i dont think there is any other part of it as insignificant as the human race.

If you watch that video to the end, one of the suggestions that comes up afterwards is of a video of Buzz Aldrin on a chat show explaining how the jettisoned earlier stage was what they saw.

• Like 1

when you think about it, where do humans fit into the eco sytem on earth?

we are part of earth, the stars and everything, we are developed from monkeys what other way do we not fit in?

• Like 1

we are part of earth, the stars and everything, we are developed from monkeys what other way do we not fit in?

if you take us away then what changes in the food chain. evrything else has a purpose