Hazy's Hash Stash

McHazy

Are there levels to these bags as in is there a major difference between your 30-40 quid bags you can get on amazon to the more expensive ones?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Funk P said:

Are there levels to these bags as in is there a major difference between your 30-40 quid bags you can get on amazon to the more expensive ones?

I've not used expensive ones to compare but the ones I got cost about 16quid iirc. 

Still going strong, no rips/tears/torn stitches or owt and they have done a few years now :yep:

Maybe be different if I used water/ice but as I always use dry ice they've never even been wet so maybe that has added to there longevity :yinyang:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dodgee said:

I've not used expensive ones to compare but the ones I got cost about 16quid iirc. 

Still going strong, no rips/tears/torn stitches or owt and they have done a few years now :yep:

Maybe be different if I used water/ice but as I always use dry ice they've never even been wet so maybe that has added to there longevity :yinyang:

With those cheaper bags do you have less sizes/less amount of bags then the more expensive ones?

It's preportional the cheapest have less sizes than the dearest and it varies in between. 

Mine is a 5 bag set (including the 220 workbag). 

That's adequate for my needs. 

Whether you want more is up to your preference I suppose but I don't see the point, most folks end up combining a few of the grades when it comes to pressing anyways so I just think why bother seperating in the first place?? 

• Like 3

I paid quite a bit for mine but it only came with 3 sizes. The quality makes more difference I think. Cheap sets are fine, I had one and it lasted a few years before i started finding plastic in my hash lol. It was bright blue so easy to spot. 

Cheap or expensive, they're worth the money. 

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/13/2021 at 0:05 PM, McHazy said:

large_Hash.jpg

It's become well tasty :yep:

Well McHazy - you had me rubbing my thighs with glee at that image..mmmmm 

Edited by zaaboot_1
  • Like 2

• 6 months later...

Wee hash run last week

large.20211214_193526.jpglarge.20211214_193900.jpglarge.20211214_202242.jpg

large.Screenshot_20211220-110514_Gallery.jpg

Last pic was the first run through had one joint off it an the rest is now stashed in a wee jar to be consumed later very moreish like :yep:

• Like 20