Hazy's Hash Stash

McHazy

Aye aye folks folks now I read a thread a wee while back where someone made some hash from his stems so because am tight (scottish lol ) I thought I would give it a go and I got enough tasty hash fer about a couple of joints so it has to said that while it works it would only be worth doin if you have run dry and you happen to still have a bag of stalks lyin around.

The quality wasn't as good either but still shitloads better then street hash.

Stem Hash 2

Stem Hash

Aw the best

Hazy

• Like 8

Lovin the thriftyness dude, cant wait to try a bubble run myself. Im a cheapskate though and will probably just use the tights method lol. Nice lookin hash your making though :)

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Didnae see you sneakin in there @Al Shadow aye but ye need tae mind am Scottish so tight arsery is inborn lol even the bubble bags I use were a gift lol I have used the tights method before maself but never got great results from it however here is another wee bit o grippyness for ye ;)

Finger/Scissor Hash

Some Smottie Remix sticky goodness :)

Smottie Remix Finger Hash

And the same after a couple of days drying

scissor And finger hash

It smells fuckin insane plus I will be gettin the bubble bags out tonight so should have some mair goodies soon ;)
Aw the best.
Hazy
  • Like 6

As promised mair goodies ;)

Fresh Sticky Sticky

Fresh Sticky Sticky

More Fresh Sticky Sticky

More Fresh

Thought I had made an arse o it cause it looks green as fuck lol
After a bit dry and a bit pressin

Bubble #1

Bubble #4

Bubble #2

Bubble #3

I worry needlessly lol
Aw the best abody
Hazy
  • Like 16

• 5 months later...

Shit someone has resurrected my thread unexpectedly :fear:

looks bloody yummy that harry

Cheers dude it was :yep:

you gonna do a smoke report of the smottie hash mr h ? ..

Fuck erm....

**Thinks fast**

Aaah eh em shit no I got nothin soz Vince I can remember it bein a sleepy heavy kinda stone but I'm fucked if I can remember what the taste was like lol sorry dude.

Remind me sometime before 6 months later next time ;)lol

• Like 5

• 1 year later...

Whoop hash time :yahoo:

Except my bubble bags seem to be a wee bit fucked :(

I didnt get a good return at all but I did still get enough for a good smoke so heres some pics :yep:

gallery_58549_8219_764272.jpg

gallery_58549_8219_157448.jpg

The smaller darker bit was the second run through

gallery_58549_8219_673839.jpg

gallery_58549_8219_539143.jpg

Lovely

New bubble bags will be acquired soon lol

Aw the best folks

Hazy

E2A fuckin cat hair :ranting: gets everywhere ffs

Edited by hazy harry
  • Like 8

Hazy harry how did you get one brown and one back all I ever get is blonde by pressing by hand is it strain or?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

@@Wulfstan the darker bit was from the 2nd run through is lower quality with more plant matter through it that's the only difference both bits were from the same bag of trim ;)

Edited by hazy harry

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Fuckin hell been years since I been in here cough cough its aw stoor n cobwebs ffs

Ach well time tae get the hoover oot I suppose on the other hand shows how long since I had a grow on I suppose lol

Some red iso hash first :yep:

large.5e7a3d19f0743_IsoHash1.jpglarge.5e7a3d1e24d7c_IsoHash3.jpglarge.5e7a3d1c8303e_IsoHash2.jpg

Mmmm made from the trim from some of sweet seeds red family autos it was very nice

Bubble hash

• Like 7

Well bollocks that whit happens when ye dae this kinda thing aifter a wake n bake lol ye hit the wrong button :doh: 

Anyways

Bubble hash lol

large.5e8af15e99bca_BubbleHash003.jpglarge.5e8af15f5803f_BubbleHash007.jpglarge.5e8af161c813f_BubbleHash010.jpglarge.5e8af164bcea7_BubbleHash011.jpglarge.5e8af1684eeac_BubbleHash013.jpg

from a run over the weekend not a huge amount but a good return for the wee amount o trim I had with next to no popcorn through it mostly just sugar leaf so yea happy wi that aye :yep:

Edited by McHazy
  • Like 14