Hazy's Hash Stash

McHazy

Like en abody now as some of you might have heard I got me some bubble bags at christmas and I have been waiting impatiently for my crop to finish so I can try em out well they got chopped this weekend past so I spent sunday being a productive little Hazy by popping my bubble cherry ;) and I thought to myself lots o fowk have a hash thread so fuck it here's mine. :)

I will skip the how its made stuff as its well covered in some of the most helpful and informative guides here and I will get down to the goodies right away.

I used the 220m work bag and the 160m as a contaminant catcher the hash came from the 73m and the 25m bags the 25m bag takes forever to drain by the way but it caught the most hash so well worth the time in my opinion.

First up the 73m pics.

73m

73m #1

73m #2

73m #3

73m #4

73m #5

73m #6

73m #7

25m

25m #1

25m #2

25m #3

25m #4

25m #6

25m   73m

And a quick one after a pressing.
Pressed :in_love:

Pressed

Grand total 1.6g of 73m and bang on 2g of 25m well chuffed wi this had a wee try of the 73m last night and half a joint fuckin spannered me I have never in 20 years of smoking had hash this good before consider me well impressed.
And a mention has to go to the wee bit of finger/scissor hash I got from trimming this is the first time I trimmed wi sillicone gloves and the amount of goo that I managed to recover was way more then I ever got scraping it from my fingers I got just shy of a gram its also the cleanest finger/scissor hash I have made to date very nice.
Finger/Scissor Hash

Finger Hash #1

Finger Hash #2

Still quite a lot of green through it tho but it still smoked good.

So that's about it for this time round see ye next crop folks aw the best.

Hazy :skin_up:

• Like 23

Cheers @@Darwin I just threw all the trim in together this time next time tho I might keep them separate cause I will have my Smottie RM trim and my Ugorg beta trim quite like the idea of havin different flavours of hash like ;) .

Aw the best.

Hazy

• Like 2

im sure your supposed to send me the samples before posting online ..something about quality control .cough..

• Like 10

im sure your supposed to send me the samples before posting online ..something about quality control .cough..

Ah well see I was goin to send a sample to ye Vince honest I was but the pigeon was ill and the trained tortoise was hibernating an I couldnae fer the life o me think of any other way to get it to ye in time so I just had to test it maself sorry dude honest I am ......

Really an truly sorry......No wait its stoned am really an truly stoned that's what I am.

lol

Hazy

• Like 4

Pretty hash, looks mighty tasty. :D I love the strength of hash, I remember my first bubble hash joint, wasn't expecting such a punch. :rofl: Enjoy!

• Like 4

Looks awesome Hazy...

Thanks dude.

Pretty hash, looks mighty tasty. :D I love the strength of hash, I remember my first bubble hash joint, wasn't expecting such a punch. :rofl: Enjoy!

Aw KBR mate the first one wrecked me an Mrs Hazy both absofuckinlutely wankered we was I fuckin love growin weed an now I fuckin love makin hash too lol

#2 looks tasty as mate nice work !

Very tasty thanks mate ;)

Here is a wee shot of my precious lol

Hash

Hazy
  • Like 9