@@Cody Cotyledon

if you're putting your entry in this thread, it's in the wrong place.

There's a thread for each day in the competition sub forum here> http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showforum=176

@@Abe Froman i see the 1st day thread is locked Abe is that not a bit unfair on members that say only visit the site at weekends ect?

Edited by Jimboo

unfair? its a FREE 12day promotion where all you have to do is make a post dont see why its unfair ...

If so it would be unfair, to people who visit the forum daily, that a person who visit uk420 one time a week to get any prize... which is not!

• Like 2

unfair? its a FREE 12day promotion where all you have to do is make a post dont see why its unfair ...

If so it would be unfair, to people who visit the forum daily, that a person who visit uk420 one time a week to get any prize... which is not!

Sorry but i do think that it is unfair that there might be lifetime subscribers that only visit at the weekend dont get a chance at all the draws

Sorry but i do think that it is unfair that there might be lifetime subscribers that only visit at the weekend dont get a chance at all the draws

The rules in the initial post of this thread state that each competition is only open for 24 hours.

• Like 2

The rules in the initial post of this thread state that each competition is only open for 24 hours.

okie dokie mate i didnt notice that as usual

• Like 1

Considering the mods will have to go through and tally the posts to put into the generator (at least I would guess it ain't completely automatic) then check if the apparent winner didn't post too many times, it's probably at least a day or 2 wait. I'm guessing they'll post at the end of the locked threads so if you posted just check your content for new posts. Good luck (except for the tent, its mine! :P)

@@uBercaMeL indeed mate, seems that many folks did not follow the rules and posted more times than they were allowed, id imagine that the mods will have to go throuh the entire thread deleting every extra post a person made before they can start to add the final figure to the random.org as the extra posts will throw out the winning numbers owner.

The rules really aren't that difficult are they ?

If you have trouble knowing if you are a subscriber or lifetime subscriber it actually tells you underneath your avatar

everybody else gets 1 entry

• Like 1