I just really want to say thank you guys for these contests. I liked that everyone had a high winning chance and the prizes were so good! And there were multiple contests! It's probably the most wonderful thing I've ever seen on any site ever. I will never forget this! THANK YOUUUU!

• Like 2

The best comp ever well done you lucky winners and thanks to distracted and the sponsers for so many attempts to win something.

One day I'll get lucky :(

• Like 1

Guest SmokeyDraw

Just wanted to say Thank you 420, all the sponsors, members, mods and team. U truly make this one of the most satisfactory places to be on the tinternet. Fantastic comp and awesome sight. Here's to 2014 happy growing!!

atb

sd

Well i didnt win anything, but just wanted to say what a wicked set of competitions, thanks Jools and everyone who donated, stirling work to make xmas that little bit better for us growers!!!

:oldtoker:

Congratulations to all the winners. A mahoosive thanx to all at UK420 for organising it, and to all the companies for donating the prizes.

Have a great New Year all.

Freax

• Like 1

It's been emotion.....less well everyone who won and who took part and a massive that's thank you to the lads who put this great thing together you lot really pushed the boat out enjoy the rest of your holidays lads and lass

ATB hec

I'm just about to check the results and I'm like a kid on Christmas morning. Many thanks to Joolz, Distracted and all the sponsors and prize donators.

Wish me luck.....

:v:

A great comp even if i did not win. lol I can't wait for next years comp now! great prizes, thanks Joolz and all the sponsors.

Well done to all the winners. :)