i wont lie ..id be happy with any of those prizes except a tent thats bigger than my house ..

We'd be happy to switch it for a smaller one if you were prepared to wait for the new Model's to come into stock on January 14th 2014. :yep:

Edited by Hydrolab
  • Like 10

Cheers to the sponsors and the Team here at UK420 for the amazing information and opportunity at some amazing prizes!!!!

will be entering

Fook me what a comp!

Would love to win greens items need all there prizes on there just broke as a muda fookin joke at the minute or else I'd buy lol

We'd be happy to switch it for a smaller one if you were prepared to wait for the new Model's to come into stock on January 14th 2014. :yep:

Now that's the sign of a great sponsor and company in general.

• Like 1

WOW YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME THE TENT WOULD BE GREAT TO WIN but i can do without, i am after the seeds as im poor and cant afford them right now . if it came to it i would starve rather than go without weed

Edited by distracted

great prizes thanks to all who contribute im keeping my fingers crossed for some seed as im broke as a joke .goodluck to all and merry christmas