Sickly Plants

Arnold Layne

About six weeks ago I began to observe sopme probs in the Gro.

Sadly i was in the midst of a pain-attack which lasted a week or so, so could do nothing.

The first signs: Dappling between the veins on the leaves of plants in Veg. here is a piccy, in B & W for clearer view. Two days later and the main stem and leaf stems were turning purple/red. Leaves bagn to go dull and sickly looking, with a slightly dry feel to them.

post-127-1102429494.jpg

Here is a sickly one, started as above, now at day 35 and looking frankly Sick!

I would have expected twice the height and girth by now, with twice the bud.

post-127-1102429631.jpg

I have begun to feed all plants on the usual, but with added Alg-a-mic.

It seems to be working, although too late for those well into their Flo period. More piccies in a mo.....

Here's a pic of a plant about to go 12, as you can see the Alg-a-mic seems to have done the trick.

Bishie - yup, Mg was my guess. But why? I have changed absolutely nothing over the last year.

post-127-1102430526.jpg

As to hunger Bish, they all in Allmix and on -Gro, -Bloom, Topmax and now Alg-a-mic. Dunnow what else to do.

No M8 - this is happening to all my stock of plants. The WSK1 is now in her third year, the Skunk is pensionable by now. Like I say - Nowt changed.

Scully? Moulder? Where the hell are you..........

Just a thought arnie, but whats your temps like?

I had a similar problem with my current one, and it was all down to the temps getting too low in the dark period.

My only other suggestion is a duff bag of Allmix! lol

Top pic & description is definitely (Mg) though, but as OMH just said check your temps during lights off.

OMH: the Veg room is 24/0, so temp is pretty stable in there. I don't what its stable at - lol - but its stable, and neither hot nor cold. Same as ever there. The Flo-tank: lights on overnight, temp in acceptable range. Durting day its at room temp, maybe a very slight tad down, but never "cold".

Duff bag Bish? Duff 3 or 4 by now.....

But the Alg-a-mic does seem to be working

Erm - awe bugga, I don't know M8! I can't even recall which one I photo'd (there's a few in there).

I allus check roots after harvest, and so far no probs. maybe a bit low in mass, but nothing major.

I suspect the temp thing maybe the answer. I may need to get a tighter grip on that.....