budderz

hi all managed to get some pics of my cheese ibl the other day

i started a 3 pk one never came up which is a first for me with paradise but never mind :shock:

the smell from these two more than compensates for the loss :yahoo:

these are 5 weeks from seed so far under a 150w blue cfl planted in canna coco and been fed cannazym , rhizotonic, vita link coco grow ph 6.0 - 6.2 ec 1.4

will soon be taking some cuts of each and then be getting them into flower :)

the cheese ibl im told is a bx to the original cheese cut but as paradise keep a lot of there genetics a secret i guess ill just have to keep on guessing which male/reversed girl ? was used :down:

looking at my cheese ibl 2 the much more indica plant of the 2 im tempted to say sensi star perhaps :unsure: as it has that straight upward branching pattern and the leaves are similar imo maybe i can smell a bit of it in there when i rub the stem but who knows maybe im imagining it lol

the cheese ibl 1 is more sativa like the cheese still some indica but with very sharp serrated leaf edges like the cut both carry the double serrated leaf edge trait and both stink to high heaven already so i got high hopes for them both :yep:

anyway enough rambling heres the pics :photo:

cheese ibl 1

cheese ibl 1

cheese ibl 1

cheese ibl 1

cheese ibl 1

cheese ibl 2

cheese ibl 2

cheese ibl 2

cheese ibl 2

cheese ibl 2

• Like 7
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I've got to say for Meant to be ORIGINAL CHEESE (IBL), it wasn't smelly at all and didnt taste like Cheese, i was very disappointed with this one and I'm a fan of Paradise seeds, that was only one seed out of a five pack, but that was one seed enough to not give the other 4 the time of day, i grew L.A Cheese from another seedbank & it was far more Cheesier and Smellier than Paradise Original Cheese, the only good thing about the one seed is how fresh, fast and easy they are to germ. I don't know who has the best Cheese in seed form, i'd be interested to know.

Just my 2p on Paradise Original Cheese.

Jasper

pop the other 4 it could of been the worst of the pk youll never know otherwise ;)

the stench from the 2 im doing here is immense and there still in veg :rolleyes: the cheese is there for deff how much exactly ? only time will tell :yep:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Arite Budderz, I'm glad your happy with the cheese bro, i just wasn't and with having around 100 different strains I've still to try, i said i wasn't buying anymore seeds lol And i actually got a freebie 3 pk of Delahaze & freebie 3 pk of Wappa and, i bought strains from Paradise themselves twice and tried to germ 2 Dela, it wasn't til after i heard the prop plugs from B&Q had some kind of larvae in them, so it made sense why i had alot of non-germers. But, i just got seeds today 1Belladonna, 1Wappa and 1Delahaze freebies and i bought pick N mix seeds, another Delahaze and 1Atomical haze. I'm a fan of pParadise seeds, but would rather grow other strains including a Sativa grow with their Dela, A.Haze & Belladonna in the same grow soon, never really grown any Sativa apart from S.L.H before going anywhere near the Cheese, it is only one seed i know i veged her & her pals at the time, one being the W.W(IBL) the longest I've veged any plants and that was inbetween the 11-12 week mark, finished in 18 litre pots, that's when i found out 4 18L's was too big for a 1mx1m tent lol.

Wasn't impressed with the stone either, i thought it would be more interesting being a 50/50 hybrid

Have you tried their Sensi star Budderz?, now that's a cracking plant.

Anyway mucker, i hope you have a better experience with her, even let me know what you think yourself once you crop her. You doing a diary on it?

Take it Eazy.

Jasper

• Like 1

Oh and the last Delahaze i had i killed by kicking the ptop over and the cube rolled over and snapped her in half, hence, why i bought another one Better luck next time hopefully ;-)

Jasper

• Like 1

Budderz, i know Paradise keep majority of their genes a secret, but have you never actually read Paradise seeds description on their website, they say they got given the "Original cheese clones, but maybe it's been bred with an Afghan plant? Which alot of people know that most Dutch breeders have bred their Cheese with an Afghani plant, i think to add Vigour, as i could be wrong, someone might actually expand on that, that the Original cheese clones lost their vigarousness, and if that's the case it's not going to be like the Cheese from years gone by, maybe it's the case with most Dutch breeders who offer Cheese, don't quote me on that, if i knew where to get cheese in seed form that has that true cheesy smell and taste, i'd have bough some already, i have 2 5 packs from 2 different breeders of Cheese, but Dont have much confidence to germ them. I'm thinking could be worse lol :-(

Jasper

ay up jasper

poor delahaze what you do that for lol:jester:

yes sounds like a good line up you got there

sensi star yes a long time back very white strain knockout stone passed a few cuts out to friends but it never came bk my way :(

wappa is a big strain massive chunky buds quite an unusual sweet smell from what I remember

just visited my outdoor plot where 5 auto wappas had budrot from head to toe :( my fault potted them in and just sort of forgot about them

shame as there was probably seven oz of rot :execute:

never had belladonna or grown it so cant comment but im sure it be nice

yeah this supposed to be a diary but waiting on a new sd card for some more pics :photo:

ive grown the cheese cut and I wouldn't say its lost so much vigour

I got 4 oz a plant with a 7 day veg not bad considering its 25 year old ;)

id say theres a lot better representations of the original cut in seed form nowadays than ever before

breeders have had a lot more time to work with the clone and improve on what was previously available

I just wanted to see the paradise version to be honest because most cheese crosses ,ibl ,bx ,whatever are all pretty damn nice each has there own merits ;)

still id love to know what there original cross was with before starting this particular bx process

prefer psychosis to the cheese cut myself theres some in with these along with psychosis bx1 and blue dream il get some pics up soon

ok so its update time the 2 cheese plants are coming along nicely becoming more and more stinky every time I see them

cheese (ibl) #1 is looking a bit hungry in the pics so ive upped the e.c to 1.6 - 1.8 for a feed :)

heres the (ibl) #1
this one has a very sickly stench to her remember when the dinner hall floor had been mopped at school and it stank of sick ? :unsure: well to me it did lol
anyway its like that but mad fruity at the same time hard to describe some might say cat pissy but I never did get that ? (never kept cats cant stand them)

cheese Ibl #1

and heres the (ibl) #2
now this one again im getting that metallic sort of slightly and it is slightly lemony smell from the stem reminds me of a sensi star the leaves when brushed lightly have that cheese stench and I think this is gonna be the one to watch but well see

cheese Ibl # 2

• Like 2

You s3e what i mean tho Budderz, all those smells you meantioned you dont get. What's Pbycosis, I've heard of alot of peeps growing it, Cheese pheno or X?

Jasper

PS. Plants are looking loverltcthough ;-)

You s3e what i mean tho Budderz, all those smells you meantioned you dont get. What's Pbycosis, I've heard of alot of peeps growing it, Cheese pheno or X?

Jasper

PS. Plants are looking loverltcthough ;-)

what i meant is I don't get why people say some skunks have a cat pissy smell as I cant smell the cat piss they talk of in the same flower which they can smell it in

the psychosis seems to be a bit of a mystery apparently related to the exodus rooms back in the times when the cheese cuts were being handed out but no one seems to know the truth of what it is or who created it

there are stories of it being an afghan/haze a nl/haze x cheese a nl x cheese although I think this one is called nelly :unsure:

the story I think is true is a 1992 nl x haze x cheese then backcrossed to the blues but who knows id like to know for sure

also used to be known as the purple back then farmer g says

is this right @@FARMER G ?

the lady in question

psychosis Uk Cut

Edited by budderz
  • Like 1

well @@FARMER G said hed come and reply but looks like hes too busy right now @@Jasper136 anyhow hopefully one of my ibl #2 cuts will reverse with cs spray and il be pollinating the psychosis cut with her dust providing shes a winner

or thats the plan at least lol

• 2 weeks later...

few more pics of the cheese's

#1 is starting to smell really nice definatly some haze in her reminds me very much of Cinderella 99 but with a lemon twist to it instead of grapefruit ? if that makes sense ? still has that stinky sickly smell from her but is changing rapidly throughout flowering and is slowly becoming my favourite over # 2

here she is

gallery_82081_7657_329106.jpg

gallery_82081_7657_25533.jpg

• Like 3