Cream of the Crop - July 2013

Joolz

435 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm happy to forego the prize if that helps. :smokin:

Don't be silly mate.. :)

I'll send you some of my seeds if need be..:yep:

Edited by madgiz
  • Like 9

that's a great surprise - i didn't spot that i had a photo in this month.

the star-ryder did really well, i got 1100 g from 8 plants (2 of which were runts due to bad soil) and 700g from 4 automazar (which didn't finish that well due to heat shock in the heat-wave we had). the biggest was around 200g or so. the star is a great smoke too, very tasty and a good sativa leaning high.

looking forward to trying out some ugorg gear now ~!

big smile

• Like 3

That Starryder looks horrid, how did that make it in here? I think KBR takes it for me again this month.

Well the majority think your opinion is wrong, should have kept it to yourself, not a very nice thing to say at all.

• Like 4

I agree with CK . Seand i personally think negative comments on't be helpin any1 and I'm sure anyone wud b buzzin to cultivate monster buds like that so its just got my vote due to its size unless hes got very small hands like my missus which makes things look alot bigger ahem : blush :

So if ths comp still be open he gets my vote top middle pic just coz its giganormud!! And a close second is the other giganormus bud bein held be the blue glove illl check then edit this post

All The Best to all entrants its extremely hard to judge and doin it straight doesnt make it any easier lol

....Drops :yinyang:

Edited coz of memery my vote by a pistle couchslouch followed xtremly closly by farmerG and rubberbud takin joint 2nd

P.s. not votin again just fucks my head tryin to decide

Be Safe All

....Drops :yinyang:

Edited by drops boms

don't sweat guys - we're all entitled to our opinions ~!

i don't think the photo itself is all that great, but it does have a certain undeniable 'girth-factor' ~!

• Like 1