Cream of the Crop - July 2013

Joolz

435 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

post-2-0-54521800-1375701295_thumb.jpg

chris-e - UGORG#1

post-2-0-21033000-1375701297_thumb.jpg

couchslouch- Starryder

post-2-0-54619400-1375701299_thumb.jpg

FarmerG - Blues

post-2-0-13234200-1375703283_thumb.jpg

KingBlueRizla

post-2-0-17207100-1375701303_thumb.jpg

KGB - Diesel

Mr Herbert - removed!

post-2-0-22426500-1375701308_thumb.jpg

mygreenmojo - M'olde cheese #1

post-2-0-67539500-1375701309_thumb.jpg

rubbabudbud - Skunk Haze

post-2-0-78535000-1375701311_thumb.jpg

Zion - Starfighter Oil

Here it is! Our 114th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 30th of August, you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Above is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months finest, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize for this months outright winner is a pack of Smile courtesy of Oldtimer1

Good luck to all those selected this month :yinyang:

Peace

Joolz

• Like 5

Wow I cant believe i''ve been nominated! First time ever thanks alot joolz and whoever thought my pic worthy of choosing :bong:

My pick is Rubbabudbud's Skunk haze.

• Like 2

That Starryder looks horrid, how did that make it in here?.

That's not very nice seand!

Skunk haze picture is a treat and gets my vote

The StarRyder is a big old bud for sure! Would be interested to know the dry weight.

Thanks for the nomination! :yahoo:

Had to be that Skunk Haze for me. Yes I voted for flowers. :rofl:

three buds are outstanding, urgorg, starryder and blues blues blues. butt the honey looks so so sweet so for a first time its product for me. hehe sheiiit.

gen

Guest Glasto

Will there be a replacement in place for Herbs coffee-shop bought herb lol:wassnnme:

Bless him he really didnt know & was bowled over by the nom too, as soon as he realised he told the boss :down:

:yinyang:

Edited by Glasto
  • Like 5

It had to be KGB this month, cracking shots all.

I have to mention that @Mr Herbert is not only a fantastic grower but he is full of honour. Well done mucker, you should be proud of what you did.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 11