Cream of the Crop - July 2013

Joolz

435 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So Mr Herbert seems to have vanished?

Will there be a replacement in place for Herbs coffee-shop bought herb lol:wassnnme:

Bless him he really didnt know & was bowled over by the nom too, as soon as he realised he told the boss :down:

I voted for KGB.

It looks like it's going to be a close one this month.

G'luck everybody. :yep:

Edited by L'Emmerdeur

Guest erbsta

its hard init, do you purely vote for asthetics or the product in the shot, or both...

sheez this month is a hard one!

That Starryder looks horrid, how did that make it in here? I think KBR takes it for me again this month.

Thanks for sharing.

Couchslouch gets my vote, hench!

They all look darn good, well done folks.

its hard init, do you purely vote for asthetics or the product in the shot, or both...

sheez this month is a hard one!

you vote for whatever you think is best picture or image or subject basically what you think is best lol

• Like 2

Didn't know who to vote for, but in the end i voted for KBR for a nice selection. But Couch Slouch came a close 2nd.

• Like 1

KBR for me , wasnt impressed by some of the bud shots this month tbh but his concentrates look like alot of hard work paid of beutufully

• Like 2

Personally it's all about what I think is the best looking weed. Not so much the composition. However after saying that there is the instant, open chocky box appeal of the resins that make you forget the bud and get tunnel vision or should that be severe vignetting. But I'm going to concentrate on the bud and ask myself what I'd have like to have grown. This month Couchlock's gets my vote. It's a monsterbud! I wonder what the average dry weight per plant was?

edit: oops lol sorry forgot who I voted for hehe.... the big one.... at the top.... in the middle ... .....

Edited by Laphroaig