Theshire's Dutch Passion Diary

shire

Hi Shire, congrats on your nomination mate.well deserved. :yep: Was that Mazar as good as it looks? n' which is your fav' of the three? Ta for looking in on my diary. What's your plan next.

Hi Shire, congrats on your nomination mate.well deserved. :yep: Was that Mazar as good as it looks? n' which is your fav' of the three? Ta for looking in on my diary. What's your plan next.

Cheers @@cannybuzz, I am more than chuffed to get a nomination on cotc, delighted infact, a great start to 2014 cheers UK420.

The Mazar is defo as good as it looks, very strong and so full of piney flavour on the inhale and exhale then the limbs get a bit limp with heavy eyelids, a stunning smoke, high and body effect, one I will be doing in the future for sure 100%. When you break a bud open there are hints of citrus orange too. The relaxed stone reminds me of a hash I managed to get years ago called Kasmir twist, very morish indded. Here is a pic of cured Mazar bud...

gallery_72178_6911_69667.jpg

The White Widow is light and easy to smoke, with a nice smooth flavour, there are citrus hints from buds too, VERY quick acting and knocks me for a six every time, really strong head high. I have not managed to smoke a single spliff all at once yet, potent weed indeed, heres a pic....

gallery_72178_6911_709536.jpg

The Dark Delight really is a delight to smoke, puts a grin on my face every time, lovely head and body stone. Taking a bud out the jar and smelling it seems to clear my airways, so nice, pungent and light, really nice high, a pic..

gallery_72178_6911_731525.jpg

The Oil is a godsend, love talking a rice size blob before bed and I sleep well indeed and all my little aches and niggles have gone, for me best it's medicine ever and I would recommed to all big time.

All in I have enjoyed this grow from start to finish and will defo be doing these again, infact I will be flowering some clones soon, which have been topped 3 times so will get some pics up soon as. I think I do have a fav of the three, but it is a close run thing......Mazar gets it, just love the relaxing effect.

hope all are nicley stoned :oldtoker:

• Like 3

Hi,good pics of those budz. They show a good finish too. tric'y ain't they. White widows a good full on hit,but those Mazar n' Dark Delight sound better still. I like the sound of that DD though n' think it'll have to go on my to do list. I saw you're doing an ugorg test grow. Noname n' Blues are my on the list too.sometime this year i hope. So we'll be watching each others grows with interest. atb.

• Like 1

Hi @@cannybuzz, I have to agree, the White widow is great hard hitting smoke, however for flavour , high and body stone the Dark Delight and Mazar come out on top for sure....... for me anyway. I really think you will not regret going for them.

I do like the idea of doing the JD's some time soonish as yours look well cool and I have read lots of good stuff about these online...... I have just seen on the DP site that they have some new strains to think about too....... as well as all the rest :)

I have ww, dd and mazar clones to flower with the Ugorg beta's , how many girls I get with the beta's will determine how many clones go in. Smokin some DD at the moment and I am well stoned, with a grin... cheers man

• Like 1

Cheers @, the buds are all such a lovely smoke, had a mazar vape just b4 bed last night, so relaxing.... cheers again man :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Been a while since i updated. All three strains have had a good old cure now and I am enjoying them all immensely. It’s fair to say I have been well baked in the extreme for a couple of months now :)

I still have 4 clones from this grow on the go, 2x Dark Delight, 1 x White Widow and 1x Mazar. They are all at just under 7 weeks so I thought I would document them to end and finish the diary although I will be sad to see them go, all such a lovely smoke.... in saying that there are so many I want to grow and try :)

They are all in 6l pots, being fed 2ml A+B Bionova nutes

Been experimenting a bit with ‘air roots’ on the Dark Delights.... letting some of the roots be above ground level, and it seems to be working ok, the stalks on these are thick and solid and buds are really getting there ......

Anyway here are a few pics from tonight and hope all are nicely stoned , cause I’ve just had a straight DD spliff and am melted with a grin, happy days :oldtoker:

First the air root on the DD

gallery_72178_6911_23137.jpg

The White Widow

gallery_72178_6911_11653.jpg

The Mazar

gallery_72178_6911_13192.jpg

gallery_72178_6911_57817.jpg

and the Dark Delight

gallery_72178_6911_54160.jpg

gallery_72178_6911_7519.jpg

• Like 1

beautiful, beautiful and trichy buds that. You let them mature nicely!

Enjoy the fruits of your labour !

HAve to try the Mazar at some point.

• Like 1

Cheers @@thedemon, all three strains are superb. I dont think you will have any regrets trying the Mazar, the stone is so relaxing and smells devine atb shire

• Like 1

They look great :) Nice resin production :v:

Thanks Vic they all have plenty of resin, going to make my first hash today with trim, well excited. Will get a couple of pics up later cheers shire :)