Theshire's Dutch Passion Diary

shire

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @@shire, lovely looking crop. the dark delight n' mazar are on my to do list. i noticed clawing on lots of the aww grows. guess it's just a light feeder. as with yours, @@styer556 n' @CK's they seem to finish nicely regardless. enjoy a good winter stash. :)

• Like 1

Cheers @@cannybuzz I am more than delighted with the crop from this grow. All of the plants smell fantastic and I have been sampling them all......it's fair to say I've been well baked...Will defo be doing these again, the DD is extra smelly, the Mazar is so smooth and the WW is an instant really strong hitter..... I will do a more detailed smoke report when cured in jars for a couple of weeks.

Yield wise from the 9 plants in 4.5litre pots was 0.93 gpw, sooo happy with that....going to be making oil this weekend with a mix of all three srtains, weather permitting that is.

Here is a pic of the DD getting a trim up for jarring and I will get some close up dry bud shots up when not so baked :oldtoker:

cheers shire

gallery_72178_6911_326205.jpg

• Like 3

Cheers Tony, I keep my grow quite simple, try to get the fundamentals correct and give the plants plenty of love . My vape has been doing overtime with all three stains, so yummy :oldtoker:

Cheers too @@indicatoker420, all three strains are top drawer, thanks for asking about the hashy smell, made me roll a single spilff of DD which really put a grin on my face. if I were to decribe it as a hashy smell and taste i would say it was light blonde or a old scool maroc hash, the buds do have a faint orange citrus aroma too, very nice indeed although i find describing smells quite difficult.

Cheers shire

gallery_72178_6911_545804.jpg

edit spelling

Edited by shire
  • Like 3

Cheers @@se7en I am indeed enjoying ....making my dp oil today, so looking forward to getting some of the finest sleep and healing from it :)

A pic before the boiling...

gallery_72178_6911_313503.jpg

Cheers shire, and thanks for popping in ...

edit spelling as usual.

Edited by shire
  • Like 1

Hi Shire,i'm interested in how you make your oil mate,if you're putting the process up in detail. i'll be having a go with my JDs come the new year. atb.

• Like 1

Hi Cannybuzz, think the best way for you to go is look at jiffa's thread on making oil, it's very good and I followed it :) Also look at rick simpson's method, I use isoproponyl and done it a few times now, such a wonderful way to ingest all the goodness and healing propeties of cannabis and I hope to do this for a long time to come and boost the old endocannabanoid system that we all have, and say a big F*** you to big pharma

Hi Cannybuzz, think the best way for you to go is look at jiffa's thread on making oil, it's very good and I followed it :) Also look at rick simpson's method, I use isoproponyl and done it a few times now, such a wonderful way to ingest all the goodness and healing propeties of cannabis and I hope to do this for a long time to come and boost the old endocannabanoid system that we all have, and say a big F*** you to big pharma

i'm high as a kite on some lemon skunk bho as i write.lol. but iso's the way to go for meds. i'll take your advice n' have a look at @@Jiffa's thread..Ricks way was featured in an article in 'Softsecrets' some time back,in which Bernard Woerning [sorry,that's the wrong spelling of the guys name,i'm sure.] anyway,he details a way to make the oil runnier with hemp oil,making it easier to administer. i've got a big pile of back issues i'll have to dig it out. good luck with yours. :)

• Like 1

Cheers man, go for it ! the oil is such wonderful stuff .....I am high as a kite too, single spiffs today of all three strains, trying to get a decent smoke report together, suffice to say all are spot on and i am baked, with a couple of beers.....

edit ...should read b4 posting :)

Edited by shire
  • Like 1

Well I got my dp oil finished, so glad it's made. Sampled a grain of rice size bit last night and got the most wonderfull deep relaxing sleep, felt great. Happy days :yahoo:

I have been getting well baked on all three strains, smoking and vaping but I keep changing my mind on what i think of them, smell wise and stuff. Starting to think it maybe I'm getting bit too stoned..... however all are well tasty indeedy..in the muchness..

Anyway here is a couple of pics, will get more dry bud shots up soon, cheers a stoned shire..... :oldtoker:

gallery_72178_6911_537524.jpg

gallery_72178_6911_343696.jpg

• Like 5