Theshire's Dutch Passion Diary

shire

Hi all at Uk420,

Firstly thanks to Tony and all at Dutch Passion for the seeds for this grow which I am looking forward to very much. I have been growing for a year and a half and love every second of it big time :) Not having to be unsure of where my next smoke is coming from is the best move I have made in a long time , and to top that I get to ditch the dealer and make my own medicine and edibles....

So I planted 11 seeds and 9 came of them came through, with 1 Dark Delight and 1 Mazar not making it, so more than pleased with the start and germ rate of the seeds. The little ladies which are just a few days old are under a 110w propagation light at the moment and I will be potting up in a couple of days and transferring them to the 1.2m tent with a 600w duel spectrum, using Canna nutes, growing in coco and pebble mix hand watered.

gallery_72178_6911_172901.jpg

The ones that came through are,

3 x White Widow I have not smoked White Widow since the early nineties in a hotel room wasted in the Dam, can’t wait!

2 x Mazar, never had this b4 , think this one’s going to be well sticky and very relaxing, being mostly indica mmm.

4 x Dark Delight, Read a fair few great reports on this modern strain, DP don’t give much away on the genetics on their description, a mystery, again really looking forward to smoking some !

Here goes then, not decided on final pot size yet, going to see how it goes and any advice on these strains will be most welcome.

Hope all are nicley stoned.

Shire

• Like 3

gl mate, nice to see a DP grow and Mazar is many peoples fave strain....never tried White widow unless on the Street so cant tell you much.

May the bud be dense, dank and dark and take you to a place youv've never been before.

GL!

• Like 1

Cheers invisible man and V6motherfucka for good luck comments, here is hoping that in about 12 weeks we got some lovely sticky buddage going on :)

edit spelling

Edited by theshire

Hi all

I have transferred the little ladies from their seed tray and straight into the final pot. I’ve gone for 4.5litre pots. I flowered my last set of nine clones in this size and was amazed at the result. I had been using 10 litre ones but Just don’t have the space for 9x 10 Litre

All went well with the transfer, although I do find that bit a bit nerve-racking as they are so delicate.

Just on a little Rhizontonic, and still under the propagation light at the mo getting used to the new pots and will be put under 600w and start proper feeding in a day or too. I will be counting my veg time from then.

gallery_72178_6911_115510.jpg

Hope all are nicley stoned.....

• Like 2

Cheers styre, heres hoping....

Ladies have been under the 600w now for a couple of days, they a settling nicley in their new home and seem happy and healthy I have sarted feeding them a ltght feed of A&B with the rhizotonic, will be topping them in the next few days and I am counting veg time from now.

Hope all are nicley stoned

gallery_72178_6911_15819.jpg

Nice choice of strains theshire :oldtoker: .Dark Delight and Mazar are both really good smokes and yield a fair bit too.

Never done DPs WW so will be watching with interest.

:rockon:

• Like 1

Cheers Hawkwindzoo, so looking forward to all three strains. I have looked in on your DD and Mazar diary a few times and your plants looked well tasty man :)

Shire

Lookin bang tidy there sir! Got me some WW regs in the pipeline from good ol T and can't wait to try the legend! Real interested in those dark delights too! Dam fine selection if I might add, reckon you'll be gettin to know your couch better this coming autum!!!

• Like 2