Cream of the Crop - June 2013

Joolz

451 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hey jimmy :) if you wanna pic up with da big boys get a camera with a macro lens or microscope and take a a few nice trichome pics

Well done to all who got nominated for this months COTC.. :yep:

The picture I voted for was Jumps BHO..

• Like 1

Viva's for me , got all angles covered , that cheese would have got my vote any other time though.

Damn they snuk me in again! Anyway Viva's got my vote, my Cheese did it once already so it's old news. Will be flicking Oldtimes & Smellyberry in the next week or so so maybe I'll have something new to show you in a couple of months.

Peace

Could vote for em all.. Lovely shots..

Vivas piccy is proof that the 'cheese board' was originated from a weed grower and used for serving herbs to friends on the couch and not for a 5th course serving at dinner.

Sticky gets mine though as it's coated with sugar and I'm bias as I have a soft spot for morph :nenenenene:

Guest Glasto

Chris E's Blueberry for me this COTC, looks very pretty and nicely finished :wink:

:smokin:

Looks perfect and thats why ive voted for flowers over oil this month again :russian:

Great work Chris e & all the other nominees :yinyang:

• Like 1