Cream of the Crop - June 2013

Joolz

451 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Laphroaig's Cheese my god that looks sticky icky icky do they pong a bit dude? All mouthwatering well done all :yinyang:

I have studied all pictures extensively, and was unable to choose. So in the name of fair play i have had do the B.M.T(The boaby movement test)

The test is done under strict scrutiny by my lovely smurfete. I looked at each picture and if i had movement in the boaby,and by how much the boaby moved by.

The results

Well all had the boaby moving and flicking but the 2 that had most movement was

Laphroaig's Cheese and viva's lovely assortment of bud and hash, but after checking twice, viva's had most movement and on that judgement Viva it is. :trumpet: :skin_up::yinyang:

• Like 2

This is getting tough. I am going for Laphroaig's Cheese though. I got off to a shitty start this year and I really expect disappointment come autumn, but the lovely autumnal shades of that gorgeous cheese plant give me hope. And pleasure.

Tough choice between Jump and Viva here, both really nice well composed pictures in my humble opinion, but Jump got my vote for the more 'arty' look. Well done all nominated.

• Like 1

Well done guys I can't vote because their all number one in my book well done to everyone wicked effort. :book::band:

Love the cheese board lay out-Viva la viva. All are fantastic and thanks to all members who post info in all the different subjects. Peace and love to all.