Cream of the Crop - June 2013

Joolz

451 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Stickyblack fer me! I reckon that beauty would pin ya to the floor! Looks too sparkly to be real and I'm a sucker fer a bit of dry sift and that looks like you'd get a tidy return mate!

Well done everyone tho! It's nice to have standards to aim for and you lot keep feckin pushin the envelope!

Guest Viva

All looking good but its viva for me whats that purple bud I like the look of that

Thanks for the vote bro the purple bud is bizarre by sickmed seeds.

Once again im over the moon to have been nominated im really into extract pics and macro pics im gonna get myself a dslr camera and macro lense wen funds are available but once again there is lots great pics and good luck to everyone thats been chosen .

• Like 1

I'm sorry everyone but it's going to have to be Laphroaig's Cheese, I just love those autumn colours and the purple tint :blues:

I voted for Jump's BHO - to make a fair & accurate assessment, really I would have to smoke them all first :wassnnme:

:haveadab:

Guest Viva

Green hash, budder and under trimmed buds lol I know who WONT be getting my vote this time :P

lol fanny the hash aint green ask hony oil lol he thought same looks like that in the pics cause there so much oil in it lol and wats point trimming them more its a pain in the arse and they geting oiled any way lol

Edited by Viva