The Cream Mandarine Emergency Grow

Serpent

Hiya Serpent, all looking sweet over there m8. Great photos too, may I ask what you use to produce the framing ?

Another question... how do you find watering the airpots ? I gave up after my first attempt cause the water kept pissing out of all the holes. I have seen one solution and that was to wrap cling film around but that sort of defeats the object as far as I can see.

Vill

ps. good luck with the rest of the grow m8.

• Like 3

Hiya Serpent, all looking sweet over there m8. Great photos too, may I ask what you use to produce the framing ?

Another question... how do you find watering the airpots ? I gave up after my first attempt cause the water kept pissing out of all the holes. I have seen one solution and that was to wrap cling film around but that sort of defeats the object as far as I can see.

Vill

ps. good luck with the rest of the grow m8.

Cheers V and I use Photoshop for the framing.

As for watering in Airpots, I'm with you on that and I was going to do a bit of research on here about it as I wasn't sure if I'd put enough soil in them to fill up the holes (which I thought I had but now I'm not sure) as like you, water pisses out of them at times so what I've been doing is watering them out of the tent on a tray to catch the water, leave for 5 mins or so, collect the water that's drained off and re-water them with it, no idea if this is right or wrong and like you say, using clingflim around them kinda defeats the object? If you come up with a solution, let me know :smokin:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Any chance of an update serp? Quite keen to see how they doing in airpots, noticed in ur other diary ur also using them there aswel, do u think they are making a difference? Cheers mate hope all is growing well! , Sorry mate just realised someone else posted a pic of there grow and its them using airpots not you!

Edited by Wezmond
  • Like 3

Any chance of an update serp? Quite keen to see how they doing in airpots, noticed in ur other diary ur also using them there aswel, do u think they are making a difference? Cheers mate hope all is growing well! , Sorry mate just realised someone else posted a pic of there grow and its them using airpots not you!

Hey Wez, yeah I've been a bit slack on the updates, life's been a bit mental these last couple of weeks & there doing alright, there in flower now & I started the bloom nutes last feed, not sure if its making a huge difference with the airports but they are bloody quick though, I guess we'll see when there in full bloom & I should confess I had a slight mishap last night, I started some LST but the stems are now getting stiff & I accidentally supercropped one of them, she seems OK today though!

And yeah my Red Family are just in normal square pots & fast approaching harvest :yahoo:

• Like 2

Lookin forward to the Red Family harvest shots Serp, (before&after) , be interesting as I got em going as well but I'm a few wks behind you.

• Like 3

Hiya Serps,glad to see ya back around. I'm on day 5 of my cream mandarine grow so its nice to look back at your pics here and see that mine are on track. I wouldn't expect anything less from sweet seeds. I had 100% germination,as expected and they seem to be moving right along. Thanks again for doing this.journal for us. Keep us posted,looking forward to more pictures.

Happy Growing,

Polo

• Like 2

Lookin forward to the Red Family harvest shots Serp, (before&after) , be interesting as I got em going as well but I'm a few wks behind you.

Hiya Serps,glad to see ya back around. I'm on day 5 of my cream mandarine grow so its nice to look back at your pics here and see that mine are on track. I wouldn't expect anything less from sweet seeds. I had 100% germination,as expected and they seem to be moving right along. Thanks again for doing this.journal for us. Keep us posted,looking forward to more pictures.

Happy Growing,

Polo

Great stuff mate good to hear about the reds being nearly ready for the chop, good luck with the harvest, Wezmond

Cheers guys, I've just updated my Red Family diary and there'll be an update on here very soon!

• Like 3

.:| Cream Mandarine Day #35 – 18/6 Lights |:.

Massive apologies for taking such a long time to update this diary! You’ll be pleased to know though things are going pretty good, even though I did have a bit of a minor hiccup, which I’ll get on to!

So as you can imagine, juggling 5 plants at different stages in a DR60 has been interesting, more so getting the canopy all to a similar level so I didn’t want to start any LST too early to avoid too much stretch, but now the girls are in flowering, the stems were starting to stiffen up so it needed doing which I tackled the other night. Things were going well, but without realising it, I’d accidentally supercropped CM #2, luckily it wasn’t too serious and with a bit of support, a couple of days later she was fine and responding well….phew!

Feed wise, over the last couple of weeks they’ve had a touch of Grow, 1ml per litre at first, then 2ml, and the last couple of feeds, the Bloom nutes have been introduced, just 1ml per litre first feed, then this morning it was upped to 2ml per litre.

A couple of people have also asked how I’m finding the Airpots and the jury is still out, yeah there certainly showing fast, healthy growth, but I am finding them a bit of a pain to water, especially if the soil is very dry, it just pisses out of the sides, so slow and steady is the way to go. I guess we’ll see in a few weeks when there in full bloom and approaching harvest whether there the way to go in future, I’m finding it interesting though as you’ve gotta experiement with these things :D

That’s all for now, here’s some pics and bring on the buds :yep:

gallery_57657_3504_26231.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_6830.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_55915.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_39255.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_26681.jpg

Stay Stoned :hippy:

• Like 9