The Cream Mandarine Emergency Grow

Serpent

Hi serps,lovely pics.i'm trying to get to the bottom of this early leaf crinkly,discolouration issue.so,an idea. i've noticed you started with potting soil for your seedlings. tony.m. has started his off in coco n' i thought if his go ok,[have to wait n' see],that there could be something in the pottting soil that auto seedlings don't like?only a thought. i started my td in a medium that included light mix n'had early leaf discolouration. i've noticed other grows using potting soil to start with have experienced the same probs.i'm keeping an eye on these grows aswell as yours to see if this is the case. i'll let you know my findings. watching well put togeather grows like yours is improving mine no end. so. ta for that mate. atb hg.

my td.

gallery_80526_6686_81803.jpg :smokin:

• Like 3

Lovely diary so far and lovely strain I have some of these to pop but gonna wait till the summers over. Running lights during the day in my space is too damn hot! Atb for the grow dude :yinyang:

Great pictures put my efforts to shame :wassnnme:

• Like 3

Looking very good, hope these make up for the reds you lost buddy. Is this your first time using air pots?

Thanks Karnak and yeah its the first time I've used Air Pots so we'll see how it goes

Hi serps,lovely pics.i'm trying to get to the bottom of this early leaf crinkly,discolouration issue.so,an idea. i've noticed you started with potting soil for your seedlings. tony.m. has started his off in coco n' i thought if his go ok,[have to wait n' see],that there could be something in the pottting soil that auto seedlings don't like?only a thought. i started my td in a medium that included light mix n'had early leaf discolouration. i've noticed other grows using potting soil to start with have experienced the same probs.i'm keeping an eye on these grows aswell as yours to see if this is the case. i'll let you know my findings. watching well put togeather grows like yours is improving mine no end. so. ta for that mate. atb hg.

Cheers canny and its food for thought, I used to start them off in PM soil, but I did get burnt leaves, not on all plants, it was quite random really, so I switched back to seedling compost which I used to use and never really had a problem, the Red Family though started showing the strange leaf syndrome after potting up so I'm really not sure, part of me still thinks it genetics, but there budding up nicely, so it might just be 'how they are'? As long as I get a 1/2 decent harvest though, I'll be happy.

Lovely diary so far and lovely strain I have some of these to pop but gonna wait till the summers over. Running lights during the day in my space is too damn hot! Atb for the grow dude :yinyang:

Great pictures put my efforts to shame :wassnnme:

Cheers dude and good luck with your beans when you crack them after the summer

• Like 3

Looking good Serps,looking forward to this as,my next grow is gonna be a Sweet Seeds Auto,an one of them is gonna be CM.

Best of luck Serps,though i dont think you`ll need it dude

Peace out peeps

Mr D

• Like 1

good stuff serpent!

I have lost about 40% of my roots potting up my 2nd plant on my first ever grow, it was a cream caramel auto.

soil was clumpy and rubbish, and stalled in veg for 2 weeks longer, but then hit all the usual milestones on time, if you subtract 2weeks.

still eventually yielded as good as the rest 1-2oz

• Like 4

looking great serp.

was just gonna say the same as inertia bout soil and roots falling away(happens to us all at some point i'm sure)

she'll probably just be a bit behind.

great shots as usual mate :yep:

• Like 2

Cheers inertia & benji, I had a look on them earlier & #2 who I had the mishap with doesn't seem to have been affected too much as she's showing healthy & fast growth & has possibly tripled in size since potting up on Monday so I might have just got away with that one!

• Like 2

I'm so glad to follow this grow. My next grow will be CM. I'm going to germ 3 seeds in about 10 days from now. Very excited. I let my beautiful wife pick the strain this time. I originally wanted cream caramel but she picked cream mandarin, same family,same breeder. I will be growing in 3 gallon smart pots with pro-mix bx with added perlite. The nutes will be the technaflora recipe for success. Good luck with your CM grow,ill be watching closely. Thanks for growing this strain right when I need you to so I can learn from it and you. HAPPY GROWING!

• Like 2

.:| Cream Mandarine Day #14 – 18/6 Lights |:.

Time for a quick update and the 2 girls are coming on really well showing fast, vigorous growth, I was a little worried about #2 after some of the roots fell off at potting up, but it really doesn’t seem to have affected her that much so I think I might have dodged that bullet :shuriken:

Not a massive amount more to report and since being potted up, they haven’t had another feed, the soil does look quite dry at the top, but if I poke my finger down a couple of cm’s, it’s still a little moist, but they will need feeding very soon, possibly tonight when the lights come back on.

So that’s about ya lot and here’s some pics from this morning :smoke:

gallery_57657_3504_23392.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_148953.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_113868.jpg

gallery_57657_3504_9599.jpg

Stay Stoned :hippy:

• Like 7