What Ive Been Growing

Owderb

On 04/12/2021 at 1:25 PM, Owderb said:

And heres the UGORG#1 BX1. This tastes lovely and as you can see totally different to the Screwball. It looks like a Sativa compared to the Screwball

large.IMG_0597.JPG

Owd

I tell you what though. These horrible ginger hairy buds are an absolute delight to smoke. Only been in the jar around a week or so and its getting better and better. Bloody lovely :)

Owd 

• Like 15

• 1 month later...

Here we are at 39 days in on the grow. These are all the Ugorg#1 BX'1's except back right which is a Screwball. Some nice purpling of the leaves going on

large.IMG_0602.JPG

Other side of the room is my Amnesia with another Screwball on the left. This is a different pheno but is also purpling 

large.IMG_0603.JPG

And a final one of a BX1 bud

large.IMG_0607.JPG

Owd

• Like 28

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update of the Screwball and Ugorg#1 BX1 at 51 days in

large.IMG_0609.JPG

And one of the Screwball

large.IMG_0614.JPG

Heres one of the other side which are my huge crazy yielding Amnesia's and another Screwball pheno

large.IMG_0610.JPG

And a final close up of the BX1

large.IMG_0611.JPG

All grown in 11ltr pots of coco under 3 x 600's using Growers Ark Coco food. EC never above 1.3 and fed once every other day with a good run off. Just A+B with traces and thats it. No boosts at all and root stim stopped at 5 weeks in

Owd

• Like 25

• 2 weeks later...

Final pics because they start to come down tomorrow. One of the BX pheno's is ready (front right) and the Screwball are also ready

large.IMG_0620.JPG

As you can see from this pic the other BX pheno needs a while longer but they are lovely sized buds

large.IMG_0625.JPG

And finally the Amnesia which also need a while longer but I do like to take this a tad early

large.IMG_0621.JPG

Owd

• Like 20

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/05/2021 at 10:30 PM, Owderb said:

@cannaboy_420

Grown a lot more leaf chap and made the leaf to bud ratio worse

Owd

This is my consensus as well after testing defoliating on the odd plant over the years. 

• 3 weeks later...

Skills! Your plants always look so healthy Owd :blushing: I’m seriously tempted to give GA nutes and coco a try after struggling with compost. What brand of coco do you use mate?

Oh and how did you get on with the nutrient amplifier test you mentioned previously?

• Like 1

@JohnBudman

I use Canna coco chap and the nutrient amplifier was a complete waste of time. Just like I'd thought it would

6 minutes ago, JohnBudman said:

Your plants always look so healthy Owd :blushing:

Thanks a lot :) 

Owd

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Just a quick one of my Screwball I took with my phone at just over 6 weeks. She smells as attractive as she looks :)

large.IMG_3521.jpg

Owd

• Like 15

And I got a pic tonight of my Ugorg#1 BX1 which is Ugorg#1 Hubba Bubba Pheno x Ugorg Cookies x Ugorg#1. I found this one and called it Cheeky as its Cookie with lovely undertones of Cheese. This is at 7 weeks :) 

large.IMG_0630.JPG

Owd

• Like 11

• 1 month later...

No pics as Ive only just put them in but I'm just testing some new strains from Ugorg and the first one I'm having a go at is Skittlz x Tangie x SmellyBerry. Really looking forward to these as I was a Tangie and Skittlz fan from the off :) 

Owd

• Like 5