UK weed cafes?

scousebud18

There's a certain place near the centre of Bham that lets you smoke it inside. I've heard you can score form the owners there too but I can't confirm as I've only ever smoked my own in there. :skin_up:

There were three in Worthing and one in Lancing a few years ago, they got shut down after a while. I think the first two coffeeshops had something to do with the LCC? I could be wrong, the first two were good while they were open, the other two were no where near as good.

there was a cafe i used to use in the city (london) you could buy skunk/hash off one guy or bring your own...id go there just for the hash (i only ever smoke skunk!), never smoked anything like it no need to burn just crumbles when you picked at it!!...looks just like a normal cafe, loads of city bods eat there, go downstairs and bammm!!!...it was there for quite a while before it got raided!!...there are some about you just need to know the right peoples!!!

If you was gonna start one, just hypothetically speaking obviously, how would you run it?

Bloke round corner on mobile doin deliveries?

small stock only?

hypothetically obviously...:wassnnme:

• 3 weeks later...

There have been some in the past noteably Liverpool and Rhyl both no longer open , but ive heard of rumblings in the distance ;)

• 1 year later...

Maybe a way to go would be along the lines of pop up shops?

Ok.. Landlords might be difficult..

My personal preference would be to not blatantly lie but not be to forthcoming with details of the complete menu

Advertise through friends and collectives?

Or... Should I start moisturising to condition the face in advance of being issued with some white Windsor and a shaving stick as I'm being processed through reception?!?

Love

Arthur

• Like 2

Please try and not be too specific about the location e.g this thread mentions lancing in west Sussex

Worthing / brighton area might be better?

How is it set up? run?

Membership?

If it's done sensibly with a non profit making mentality it just might survive?

Love

Arthur

Edited by arthur lee

There was a coop in brixton late nineties.. You had to be referred by another member.you paid a one off joining fee..on the menu was three weeds and a hash you chose what you wanted was weighed 3.5 in front of you you paid them ...then you had to choose which charity from a list of three or four to which the profits went to..

It lasted a while they got done in the end...think the guy done a year and lost his seat as a local mp....