UK weed cafes?

scousebud18

Thank you full flower

Although informative it might be a tadge on the heavy side to what I was thinking

My house rules would be more along the lines of good manners and the ultimate threat of Karma

It's probably why it wouldn't work... But..in the words of a very old song

."oh but wouldn't be lovely "

Love

Arthur

Edited by arthur lee

Full Flower name request pending :rofl:

It is the problem though, sooner or later the local chav element will discover what you are doing and fuck it up for the real tokers, it would be very difficult to pick and choose who can come in and who cant for fear of getting grassed up.

Thats why the rasta ones work never any trouble..The other ones in London is not really for English locals as they feel we can't keep quiet lol

That and it is a good front for selling crack. More is the pity.

http://www.ccguide.org/news/shownewsarticle.php?articleid=1738 that place was cool, but obviously got closed years ago :(

Wish I could've been there for a New Years party! Sounds great. Pity there aren't more and it ain't ignored a bit!

Far to dangerous the way things are unless atleast someone's willing to take the risk. If it got busted atleast one person is going to jail.

• 3 weeks later...

I know of a pub that turns a blind eye to toking the garden area,located not to far from me on southcoast.the name of the location is also brilliant ;-)

• 2 years later...

Old thread but just came across the subject, yup, there's a fair few up and down the country running strong in 2017! No info online though which makes a nice change, you kinda have to know someone first before you even hear about them, right place, right time I guess

Someone knocked up a gazebo in a field in Westhoughton yesterday shottin space cakes and edibles all day long, no coffee though!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

No - unless you have a connection. Yes - if you look hard enough or know the right people!

TLDR :

I live in the East London area and am currently aware of three ( I won’t share locations for obvious reasons). 

I’ll share one experience but will not be specific about any details.

One coffeeshop I visited a last summer was fairly central (zone 1) and was based on the top floor of some non-descript buildings.

I visited on a Sunday with a group of friends who already knew about the place. When we approached the building we rang a buzzer. There was a 20 second pause whilst we were assessed by the camera next to the door. They must have assumed we looked OK as they told us to come up.

We walked up about 6 or 7 flights and we got a really nice surprisee.

Despite the fairly ominous security when I got in I found the atmosphere to be totally chill. It appeared most of the people visiting there were students / hipsters and as it was summer and a world cup year they were showing the football on large TV screens which was a really nice touch!

Both bud and hash was sold - a bit more expensive than road prices. They also sold snacks and drinks as well.

I stayed there for a few hours.

When you find a decent London coffee shop you really have to make the most of it whilst it lasts. Once words spreads you get a load of chavs, scumbags and hard drug users and they become an obvious target for the police and are either shut down or the owners get prang and shut shop and move on.

Really the feds are playing a game of ‘whack-a-mole’ as when one coffeeshop disappears another one opens; sometimes with the same owners!!

Edited by Mr_THC1001