Blue Family from Dutch Passion

Organic Jim

Lovely Jim :yep:

I do hope you are taking Flo cuts :wub:

atb.

:ouch: sorry bud not this time, but I do have lots more Flo seeds and there's always the re-veg option.

For today Mr.CK, this is auto Blueberry #2 for your viewing pleasure

gallery_16392_2349_214826.jpg

gallery_16392_2349_185121.jpg

She's 10 weeks from seed and will come down this weekend as I have spotted some budrot just starting deep inside the huge main bud.

I've picked it out but don't want to risk anything spreading.

Edited by Organic Jim
  • Like 2

wow it looks great Jim, love the colours

the patterning on the leaves is something inherent in the Blue family, you also see leaves twisting around themselves sometimes.

I was impressed to see the frosting extend so far down the fan leaves on the second AutoBlueberry. I wouldn't worry too much about the leaves on an auto near the end, they often look far more worse-for-wear on an auto than on a photoperiod variety

Hey Tony, thanks for the reassurance. The main tops are huge on this girl, with lots of stacked flowers and some lavender colour blushing. The smell is really just great fresh weed at the moment, sweet and skunky but with a dry and cure...who knows eh?

3 views of the top bud for you man.

gallery_16392_2349_101558.jpg

gallery_16392_2349_25610.jpg

gallery_16392_2349_188670.jpg

• Like 1

Beautiful mate, beautiful.

:yinyang:

Cheers man :smoke:

You can have the first look at Auto Blueberry #3, she's 9 weeks old I think. She looks a bit delayed and maybe the feed or pH is not to her liking. The buds are large and will fill out just fine with time, the smell is also fresh fruity skunky buds smell.

She's on EC1.9 and pH5.9-6.1. Using PK13/14 and Magne-Cal+ in her daily feed but still she looks a bit poorly :unsure:

gallery_16392_2349_213361.jpg

gallery_16392_2349_131786.jpg

gallery_16392_2349_200001.jpg

Auto Blueberry #1 is drying out right now so I'll let you know what she brings asap.

And meanwhile, here's a nice video of the Stone Roses mucking around in the past.

Cheers folks.

Jim :wink:

• Like 3

Nice one Jim your previous Dutch Passion Diary on the Think Different inspired me to try auto's.

Lovely looking plants mate good luck :yinyang:

• Like 1

Hi OJ your plants are looking great, if you can keep that Auto Blueberry #3 going for another couple of weeks I'm sure she'll reward you... boy those pistils still haven't quite turned that solid colour yet have they.

How are your temps mate? they look a bit toasty to me, I've been struggling this past week with my 2 600's and my plants are starting to look the same.

All the best mate

• Like 1

Looking awesome Jim, top growing fella :yep: & I hope the rot doesn't spread too far, had it happen to me on my auto blueberry but it's wasn't too bad, just a bit disheartening having to throw bud away :(

• Like 1

lovely colouring in the AutoBlueberry James sir. I hope she tastes good and does the business. Most AutoBlueberry growers say she is more of an evening smoke, it will be good to see what you make of her. Enjoy ...with a good coffee perhaps

• Like 1

Nice one Jim your previous Dutch Passion Diary on the Think Different inspired me to try auto's.

Lovely looking plants mate good luck :yinyang:

Thanks lovemaryj :bong: , how is your experience of Autos so far?

I got some pics of the very colourful Autoblueberry plant#2 for you to be inspired by today, enjoy...

gallery_16392_2349_186689.jpg

gallery_16392_2349_53062.jpg

gallery_16392_2349_77410.jpg

• Like 1

Hi OJ your plants are looking great, if you can keep that Auto Blueberry #3 going for another couple of weeks I'm sure she'll reward you... boy those pistils still haven't quite turned that solid colour yet have they.

How are your temps mate? they look a bit toasty to me, I've been struggling this past week with my 2 600's and my plants are starting to look the same.

All the best mate

V6 my man. Hope you're good.

The temps are around 26 day, 20 in the 4 hours night time. Humidity is between 35 and 65. They have that upturned leaf margins/ heat stress signal right? :B): I might be over compensating with background heating now.

This is the main bud of Auto Blueberry #2.

gallery_16392_2349_123471.jpg

gallery_16392_2349_141388.jpg

Looking awesome Jim, top growing fella :yep: & I hope the rot doesn't spread too far, had it happen to me on my auto blueberry but it's wasn't too bad, just a bit disheartening having to throw bud away :(

Hiya mate, nice to see the Slithery Serpent hangin around. :skin_up:

I have a feeling the 'mould' I saw was a fuzzy white female flower part growing really deep in the bud! :headpain:

She's still going on just water, and I might wait til thursday to chop :wink:

gallery_16392_2349_103740.jpg

gallery_16392_2349_158524.jpg

lovely colouring in the AutoBlueberry James sir. I hope she tastes good and does the business. Most AutoBlueberry growers say she is more of an evening smoke, it will be good to see what you make of her. Enjoy ...with a good coffee perhaps

Hi Tony, The first Auto blueberry is smoking just fine. Nice strong funny social high. Been good for work and play and bed too. I can see what you mean about extra time though. I'm hoping to leave #3 as long as possible.

The smell and taste is rich and skunky-sweet. The smell of plant #2 is fresh tingly high notes, with a sticky sweet middle and a somewhat cellar-like bottom, like the inside of an old oak barrel or maybe it's woodland floors.

(An apple rotting in an old school desk, poodle's balls the lightest of hair falling from a pensioner following a curly perm~ anyone else remember this? or just me?)

gallery_16392_2349_37350.jpg

gallery_16392_2349_62090.jpg

gallery_16392_2349_227156.jpg

Cheers for now folks.

Updates and more lovely pics soon~!

Lots of love

Orgasmic Jim :yahoo:

• Like 2

(An apple rotting in an old school desk, poodle's balls the lightest of hair falling from a pensioner following a curly perm~ anyone else remember this? or just me?)

:wacko: Just you Jim lol

Lovely buds as always :yinyang:

Thanks lovemaryj :bong: , how is your experience of Autos so far?

I got some pics of the very colourful Autoblueberry plant#2 for you to be inspired by today, enjoy...

I have had a wicked run of luck with them yield wise I'm using 10 ltr airpots and they certainly do a job. The Think Differents were big girls the Mazar twins I'm growing atm are on a whole other level! So all round mate I think autos are superb! :yinyang: