Cream of the Crop - November 2012

Joolz

647 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest La Viva Sativa

Aint that special he just takes a good pic :unsure::P all best ct bro is a cracker but i had to vote for tied aint voting for no cabbage lover..... :spliff::wacko:

Edited by La Viva Sativa

has to be budalair for me, more the quality of the picture taken as the trichome is sooo milky looking

no just good at growing but a photographer as well, you just canny like some folk,lol,

or in scotch

his ta be budalair fur me cause the picture's a belter and the trichome is ded mulky lukin

no joost gid a growin but a photographer tay, fuckin warmer.

Edited by The Budmyster
  • Like 3

Thanks for the nomination J and Mod team fully appreciated :D

I have to go for TiED and his magical bronze/golden goo !! the clarity of the picture is very high but a big well done to all those entered this month :yep:

:santa:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not voting again, its always too hard, even today with a straight head

it's just couchlock by a crumb, just wishing solid looked like that after seeing old school mates yesterday after nearly 20 years

all the best

happy new year

....Drops :yinyang: