Cream of the Crop - November 2012

Joolz

647 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At least Budelaire tried something different, lovely close up of hairy pistils.

As usual I backed the wrong horse, my man is 7th at the moment this happens to me every month!!

• Like 1

Matt, where did you get your G13's mate? I have some and like the look of yours! lol

What did it end up like to smoke?

That hash looks gorgeous too!

I was given a clone years ago. The yield is low unless you veg it for ages, hardly any stretch tho.

Smokes very nice, fruity with a tangy touch to it. Can smoke it all day long :D

Matt, nice one, I have a few seeds! Might just keep them on the back burner on a long veg.

I was always curious after watching American Beauty, the when the dude asks the kid what the best weed he has he replied "G13!" lol, A lot to live up to..

I just looked at my pic and it doesnt look right to me

its had its colors changed,just saved the cotc pic and the pic i took and you dont even have to open them too see the difference

so can people who voted for me delete there votes please

all the best CT,,purple wreck looks tops

• Like 1

I just looked at my pic and it doesnt look right to me

its had its colors changed,just saved the cotc pic and the pic i took and you dont even have to open them too see the difference

so can people who voted for me delete there votes please

all the best CT,,purple wreck looks tops

All of our entries are photoshopped, oldtimer (i think) does some photo editing once the pictures have been chosen.

• Like 1