White Widow

CK.

Hi lads, as HT said the screen and frame come as one already made like, cost a tenner plus delivery from art2screenprint I think, just finished extracting the rest and got as much as yesterday so I'm well happy, ill post back once it's pressed or whatever I do with it lol

Atb CK. :v:

• Like 1

Guest nelly123

Hey up ck, sifting now hey let us no how you get on once you pressed it or whatever ya doing with it buddy. Nelly

• Like 1

Smurfy I don't know what Arnold was smoking but it WASN'T Dutch Passion's Widow mate.. either that or he pissed in his jar and forgot about it lol

You don't know? Well let me tell you then: It WAS DP's White Widow. I'm delighted you have such a liking for it, and that it suits your tastes. But please, don't presume you know things that you have absolutely no knowledge about ~ such as what I smoke and do not smoke.

Cannabis strains are all about "Horses for courses". What you like I may dislike and vice versa. There's no right or wrong in this, it is all simply a matter of taste. And to my taste buds, WW tastes like piss of the geriatric variety :rofl:

Maybe you would find my Blues to taste like pig shit? I don't know. But if you did, I would not be running to the presumption that you must be smoking something else! Taste, my dear fellow, taste ~ its all about the taste. And in our modern world, where we are surrounded by a thousand or more differently tasting/smelling strains we are extremely fortunate to be able to grow whatever takes our fancy and tickles out taste-buds. For you, some White Widow; for me, some Blues ~ Thank you very much :yes:

:D

Edited by Arnold Layne

Personally I don't press it as I find it's more time consuming rolling a spliff.Once it's pressed I don't like to burn it as it just melts so I break off little bits which is time consuming. If you leave it as kief you can just sprinkle it into your spliff in a few seconds job done.

CK will you let us know how much you get & how much trim you used please. I was very surprised at how much I got in a fairly short space of time.

• Like 2

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Great growing CK :king:

That was a great grow and lots of skuff to go with it :bong:

As old a strain it as it is its one I have never grown maybe I will now after seeing yours :skin_up:

• Like 1

Hey up ck, sifting now hey let us no how you get on once you pressed it or whatever ya doing with it buddy. Nelly

Hey Nelly hows tricks mucker? hope alls well with that bit bother you having bro :yinyang: :yinyang:

I'll post back with the results no probs matey atb.

I heard it was being donated to the DP stash tin

Pfft, nice try Tony, my bros after some as well but it's all MINE :skull:

You don't know? Well let me tell you then: It WAS DP's White Widow. I'm delighted you have such a liking for it, and that it suits your tastes. But please, don't presume you know things that you have absolutely no knowledge about ~ such as what I smoke and do not smoke.

Cannabis strains are all about "Horses for courses". What you like I may dislike and vice versa. There's no right or wrong in this, it is all simply a matter of taste. And to my taste buds, WW tastes like piss of the geriatric variety

Maybe you would find my Blues to taste like pig shit? I don't know. But if you did, I would not be running to the presumption that you must be smoking something else! Taste, my dear fellow, taste ~ its all about the taste. And in our modern world, where we are surrounded by a thousand or more differently tasting/smelling strains we are extremely fortunate to be able to grow whatever takes our fancy and tickles out taste-buds. For you, some White Widow; for me, some Blues ~ Thank you very much

Oh dear, here he goes again "plugging the blues" and on a DP sub-forum as well shame on you Layney, DP have been kind to you and you come trolling on them saying their weed is so bad you gave a whole jar of it away, that it stinks of piss :nono: Now as I said in my smoke report the taste is not really there and it's why it gets crossed so much to improve that aspect but it DOES NOT taste of piss. I was after a strong high and that is what I got. However it DOES NOT smell of piss either, it smells like a forest/pine needles/tree sap, It's really very nice and reminds me of my younger days playing in the woods I love it, smell is one of it's winning points actually and wether it's me or you piss smells of piss and this most certainly does not so my assumption is that your WW was grown badly which doesn't surprise me really considering since I joined I've not seen a successful grow from you yet.

Personally I don't press it as I find it's more time consuming rolling a spliff.Once it's pressed I don't like to burn it as it just melts so I break off little bits which is time consuming. If you leave it as kief you can just sprinkle it into your spliff in a few seconds job done.

CK will you let us know how much you get & how much trim you used please. I was very surprised at how much I got in a fairly short space of time.

Hi HT I don't smoke spliffs anymore fella, it's either my glass bubbler or my vape these days so it would just fall through the mesh.

Any advice on how to press it mate?

I used about an oz of trim and popcorn and got "a lot" of kief, I haven't weighed it yet but I'll do so once it's finished and let you know :yep:

Great growing CK

That was a great grow and lots of skuff to go with it

As old a strain it as it is its one I have never grown maybe I will now after seeing yours

Hey NJD, it's great to see you out and about on the boards pal :) it is White Widow of old mate, a trip down memory lane, like ronseal it does what it says on the tin :yep:

atb folks may your gardens be green and luscious :yinyang:

CK. :haveadab:

• Like 3

Thanks for the info on where to get the screen from, is 45 like a good allrounder size to use? is it worth investing in any other size?

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Loving the kief mate, nice little tip on using a screen printing err screen, seemed to work a treat :yep:

• Like 1

:rofl: yes I can see that leaving it as kief would cause some problems mate. Tbh I don't have much experience with pressing but I don't think it would be that difficult. I pressed some, about 1.5g, in the palm of my hand a while back & that seemed to work pretty well. I did it in bits then pressed the bits together & ended up with some very blonde looking hash, yummy!

I think you can buy little hash presses but I bet you could knock something up yourself CK, best of luck mate.

• Like 1

Cheers folks, give it a go, I'ts the simplest method really, that's why I'm doing it lol

Here's a thread on screen sizes V6.. My link

:yinyang:

• Like 4

Dry Sift cont...

gallery_69331_4345_315122.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_285630.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_172706.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_172959.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_2354.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_19398.jpg

Not too shabby for a first attempt, theres some bits of plant and a few cat hairs in there but it's a lovely smooth smoke.

Had some (well quite a bit actually) last night and I really need to go easy with it lol Passed out, woke up on the sofa at 5 this morning :stoned::smokin:

CK. :haveadab:

• Like 3