White Widow

CK.

Ah, now I understand our recent convo, Tony!

Oh dear, here he goes again "plugging the blues" and on a DP sub-forum as well shame on you Layney, DP have been kind to you and you come trolling on them saying their weed is so bad you gave a whole jar of it away, that it stinks of piss :nono: Now as I said in my smoke report the taste is not really there and it's why it gets crossed so much to improve that aspect but it DOES NOT taste of piss. I was after a strong high and that is what I got. However it DOES NOT smell of piss either, it smells like a forest/pine needles/tree sap, It's really very nice and reminds me of my younger days playing in the woods I love it, smell is one of it's winning points actually and wether it's me or you piss smells of piss and this most certainly does not so my assumption is that your WW was grown badly which doesn't surprise me really considering since I joined I've not seen a successful grow from you yet.

:rofl:

Have you actually read my last post "CK"? Hmmm?

I am far from pushing Blues or anything, if you read it properly. Merely making a perfectly ordinary comment about smell and taste.

Why is it so important to you that everyone MUST enjoy what you enjoy?

You do realise that no two people share the same sense of smell and taste, don't you? Actually, reading this back again for editorial purposes, I can see that obviously you do NOT realise this fact. Maybe now you will?

Think of it like Curry. Some like Vindaloo others like Korma and so on. Doesn't mean to say that the Korma lover regards Vindaloo as "Bad curry". Just that it is not to their taste. Does that help you see the point? Hope so. :)

Nice grow, by the way.

And just for the record, I regard WW as a top grade strain, a strain that everyone should have a crack at in their grow. But just like every strain under the sun, it is incapable of pleasing every single person who grows it or who even just smokes it. The Horse and the Course, every time.

But as you say, I am so very far behind you in skills, and in bringing home a decent crop. Maybe one day, huh? I'll keep looking in here for tips! :yes:

Happy growing!

:rolleyes: listen Arnold my problem is that you came into my diary and criticized the strain I was about to grow, saying it stinks of piss and was so bad you threw a whole jar of it away, at the time I hadn't grown it so had to respect your experienced views on this.

Since I've now finished the grow, along with my brother having had a crop of them and so has another grower I know on here I can confidently say that DP White Widow does not smell or taste of piss, it's not even close, so why say something that is not true?

I hear what you are saying about different people liking different things, please don't insult my intelligence Arnold that is plain obvious but wether it is me, you or anyone else piss smells of piss does it not? Of the three grows I have experience of WW does not, so why say it Arnold?

Now do you see my problem?

I don't understand why you would come into my diary and lie about something like that?

It's disrespectful and rude :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

• Like 1

"I don't understand why you would come into my diary and lie about something like that"

To Arnold it is not a lie to him it tastes like piss etc.. so he is not lying he is just saying what his experience of the strain is.

I'm not taking sides just making a point big repect CK. :yep:

Give each other a hug you two! :yinyang::hug:

• Like 1

Hey THCC, thanks for your input but it doesn't taste or smell like that mate, that would be a very distinctive taste or smell to anyones senses be it mine OR his. It smells nice and doesn't taste that bad at all, even if it did, would you go into someones diary and say such a thing? Would you throw a whole jar of weed away then go telling folk about it?

Cheers :yinyang:

• Like 1

Guest AutoPoter

to him it really tastes o piss? fuckin hell i have seen it all now lol

would however agree that no two persons sense of smell taste etc is the same but some dutch skunk that actually TASTES OF PISS yes pull the other one.... :rofl:

e3a spelling

Edited by AutoPoter
  • Like 1

Erm not wishing to add fuel to fires or owt an I could be wrong but am pretty sure there used to be a widow pheno that was called the cat piss pheno cause it did indeed stink o cat piss.

Hazy :skin_up:

• Like 1

Hey THCC, thanks for your input but it doesn't taste or smell like that mate, that would be a very distinctive taste or smell to anyones senses be it mine OR his. It smells nice and doesn't taste that bad at all, even if it did, would you go into someones diary and say such a thing? Would you throw a whole jar of weed away then go telling folk about it?

Cheers :yinyang:

Hey CK., I agree with you totally mate ive done the widow and it was bloody good.Not the tastiest but still very good.In answer to your other points you are right mate, I would not and i would not.

Atb,Thcc. :)

• Like 1

Hey Hazy bro, hope ya well man, yeah that would explain it, out of the 3 grows and some 20+ plants we never found one like that so maybe it has been bred out?

Cheers :smokin:

Cheers superx, it's lethal bro :!: have to be very careful with it, passed out the other night because I had a little too much, it's near pure trichomes dude :russian:

Cheers superx, it's lethal bro :!: have to be very careful with it, passed out the other night because I had a little too much, it's near pure trichomes dude :russian:

It looks it mate well worth the effort, i love the stuff.enjoy :yinyang:

• Like 1

Hey Hazy bro, hope ya well man, yeah that would explain it, out of the 3 grows and some 20+ plants we never found one like that so maybe it has been bred out?

Cheers :smokin:

No idea mate been near ten years since I had some proper widow but some of it used to deffo have a sour smell like that was the shit that wiped ye tho so ye just smoked it (Aifter payin for it ye smoked it even when it did taste like :soap:;) ) I mind that if ye went a bittie too overboard on it it gave ye the fears summat horrible :fear: .

Aw the best mannie.

Hazy :skin_up:

• Like 1