White Widow

CK.

Guest nelly123

Niceone CK, the description sounds just wot i'm after, they only pulled it off thru your kindest of tweets and touches to make em comfy and sweet!!!! Great work mukka. Nelly

• Like 1

good result CK, I know this one was a bit of an uphill struggle at times but you got there, and you have some decent stash too by the sound of it. Enjoy it all man!

• Like 1

Nice result there CK might have to give these a try at some point been a long time since I had a nice bit o widow kudos for pullin em off mate.

Hazy :skin_up:

Cheers Hazy bro, get a few popped mate they only ickle plants, nea stretch, bang a couple in the corner lol

Niceone CK, the description sounds just wot i'm after, they only pulled it off thru your kindest of tweets and touches to make em comfy and sweet!!!! Great work mukka. Nelly

I do try mucker haha I just wish they turned out like Nellys Widows feckin beasts them lassies, atb bro cheers for following along :yinyang:

good result CK, I know this one was a bit of an uphill struggle at times but you got there, and you have some decent stash too by the sound of it. Enjoy it all man!

And decent stash is what it's all about Tony :yep:

:yinyang:

Great Diary CK

Fantastic looking buds

Enjoy

ALL HAIL THE KING :king:

:blushing: Ya too kind mate, I'm looking forward to seeing those StarRyders fill your room, looking mighty fine sir.

So, me being the lazy me that I am (and well it being the Easter hols and all) the bubble run aint happened thus far, it's bone dry now obviously and theres loads of it so as soon as I get the opportunity (empty house to myself) I'll get it going.

So one day in the not too distant future this diary will feature the worst bubble hash you have ever seen.. probably lol

On the plus side I just got a big fancy camera for my birthday (Thurs) so at least it will appear to look good lol

Thanks again.

CK. :v:

I grew some WW last year. They were Sensi seeds but, by your smoke description, very

comparable stone. Now 6 months cured they get great :guitar:

• Like 1

you lucky man, a new camera, macro madness for CK I can see it happening :guitar:

and I will be laid on the sofa enjoying it !.

That bubble run will be the quickest in history if you have a new bit of kit to tinker with.

I wish you a day of peace and quiet one day soon, in fact I wish you many days of peace and quiet.

• Like 1

cracking show all round ck enjoy her, cant beat a bit of old school :yinyang:

You can't mate and old school it is :smokin: Cheers fella.

I grew some WW last year. They were Sensi seeds but, by your smoke description, very

comparable stone. Now 6 months cured they get great :guitar:

6 months cure eh, dont think I've ever had weed last me that long bro, bet it's lovely, cheers mate :yinyang:

you lucky man, a new camera, macro madness for CK I can see it happening :guitar:

and I will be laid on the sofa enjoying it !.

That bubble run will be the quickest in history if you have a new bit of kit to tinker with.

I wish you a day of peace and quiet one day soon, in fact I wish you many days of peace and quiet.

Ten Days to be precise Tony :B): Alas even then I will have my boyos to see to, thank the lord for kids club eh, looking forward to chilling on the beach man :yahoo:

Take it easy dude :yinyang:

You can't mate and old school it is :smokin: Cheers fella.

6 months cure eh, dont think I've ever had weed last me that long bro, bet it's lovely, cheers mate :yinyang:

Ten Days to be precise Tony :B): Alas even then I will have my boyos to see to, thank the lord for kids club eh, looking forward to chilling on the beach man :yahoo:

Take it easy dude :yinyang:

Well, 5 months, to be precise, but for three of them I was in KTM so far from my jars :smokin:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

White Widow dry sift

Hey folks, little bump to this diary, I said i was going to bubble the trim from this grow but it's really awkward as I would be doing it in the loft and have no where to dump water etc so after doing some searching I discovered dry sifting so I bought a screen for the job in hand.

It's 11" x 16" wooden frame and the screen is 43T, they can be purchased from any print shops :yep:

med_gallery_69331_5727_19152.jpg

First I ran all the trim and popcorn through my grinder to break it all up then put it on the screen.

I tried a few different things, shaking, tapping, put a few coins in to help but I found the best way was to actually rub the trim against the screen..

med_gallery_69331_5727_250094.jpg

I had just finished a hard nightshift when I started it this morning so only did around 15 mins and this is what I got...

med_gallery_69331_5727_273461.jpg

I'll keep at it until theres no more to extract but there is loads more still to do :skin_up:

CK. :haveadab:

• Like 7

Hey CK, I did some dry sift a couple of weeks ago & was surprised how much I got from only 40g of trim, about 2g in 25 mins. I also used a 43t stretched silk screen & found moving it about, rubbing it through my fingers & tapping the screen worked very well. When I tried to rub the trim over the screen I started getting a little plant matter coming through so only did it very lightly now & again & that helped.

How are you enjoying the widow mate?

• Like 1

Hi HT mate, I'm not really fussed on a little plant mnatter getting in bro if its small enough to fit through that screen it is welcome lol

It's my first go, I normally bin the trim so anything is a bonus really mate.

The Widow is a great chill out smoke, good for movies or relaxing with the mrs before bedtime, sends me off nicely :yep:

I'd like to know how you got that screen fixed up too mate looks a banger and a lovely result!

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Hey CK,

How did you go about fixing the screen to the frame?

Lovely looking hash by the way :wacko:

I don't know about CK but I bought a screen ready stretched on the frame so no messing about. It cost about £20 including postage.

• Like 2