The Dutch Passion Piccy Thread

CK.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Thought I'd tag you@4kali 

Dutch Passion 2021 Fem White Widow, time for chopping, 1 day short of 9 weeks, no dark period :)

large.Screenshot_2021-11-08-19-51-09_copy_159x284.png

large.Screenshot_2021-11-08-19-51-20_copy_168x299.png

• Like 7

• 5 months later...

got to get me some of your durban cooking tony... what a fukin smoke... it had the builders sliding off the roofs back in the day. lol  gis a pip. :headpain: 

Edited by thekingofobsolete
added stuff
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/12/2012 at 7:28 PM, stu sleeper 20vt said:

That is the best picture I've seen for many years,if I was Dutch passion I'd be wanting that for a promo shot.

Superb plant/growing/picture

Should be cotc?

That Frost is amazing!!

17 hours ago, SHIRE STALKBEANS! said:

fair size plant for a 7 litre pot,How much did she yeild??

fuk knows i guess about over a dozen ounces dry but i just smoke the stuff ive no reason to weigh it. :hippy:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I would also like to add to the collection with some premature bud pics :D if you guys dont mind :yinyang:

Durban Poison | Photoperiod | Day 20f (week 3 of flower)

large.656c88c329101_Day20buds.jpglarge.656c88bf0c8d9_Day20buds4.jpglarge.656c88bbd8063_Day20buds3.jpglarge.656c88b975a3f_Day20buds2.jpg

• Like 4

my massive Skywalker haze near week 4 of flowering. Check out that stretch! Good job this photoperiod is smaller than an average auto! lol 

it’s weird coz she grows kinda normal in veg, easy to clone, doesn’t flower at 18:6 etc but starts shrinking at 12:12!! :D 

only keeping this grow going due to the experimental aspect (fed coco with blumat watering no runoff). I’ve seen some runts in my career but not sure I’ve ever seen zero stretch before. Did the DP guys make a mistake with pollination?! the only information on the net on this strain is the auto version. I have a hunch that some auto beans got mixed up with the photoperiod version. 

note to self: stop buying strains that have also been made into ‘autos’! I’m old enough to remember a time when autos barely existed. Now they’re everywhere! :doh: 

large.IMG_2779.jpeg

• Like 3

On 04/05/2022 at 4:06 AM, SHIRE STALKBEANS! said:

@thekingofobsolete

fair size plant for a 7 litre pot,How much did she yeild??

Ruffly 300 + grams dry :yep:

Edited by thekingofobsolete
Spelling
  • Like 1

Heads on her looked well nice the kingofobsolete.

50 grams over a nine bar of one plant tis a very nice yeild.

I bet ya was well happy chappy with  that.

On about Durban we use to have a lovely Anise smelling and tasting Durban.

I had some stawdog the other month . You could forsure tell it has Durban in it just by the Anise smell and taste it had.

I grew Tony's durban poison back about 12 years ago tbh I had builders in the gaff doing a new  roof... they a got smashed by midday sliding off they ladders saying were mashed got to ho home :magic: its a potent smoke for sure ...  :yep:

• Like 1

Little update on my zero stretch Skywalker Haze. Shorter than an auto, most likely enough for a few joints, still 4 weeks left before harvest and probably not going to break my 267g from the Blue Cheese in the same cabinet.. lol 

very pretty but no smell, it’s faint and mostly smells green but still 4 weeks left. 

large.IMG_2848.jpeg

Here’s the Skywalker in all

her 10L of coco barely clearing the pot! lol 

large.IMG_2849.jpeg

should be named Ewok Haze :yep: