The Dutch Passion Piccy Thread

CK.

The more I see some of these autos the more I get tempted by them, but I like training and potting on and all those other photo ball aches lol, if I had a spare drying room I would run them 4 weeks before harvest and then whack the lights on 18/6 for final 3-4 weeks while drying and curing

@@mborza, nice bud you got there, well done :)

ATB GREEN

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I started growing out Dutch Passion with their blueberry 4 years ago...being soooo happy with the results I tried a few other strains of theirs last year and results were exceptional!!

DP Blueberry...massive grower last season this specimen was 30 feet around the perimeter and yielded an insane 5lbs 10 oz dry

Monster Dutch Passion Blueberry

Dp Hollands Hope...she was another monster sized plant measuring 24 feet around the outer perimeter and most branches were 7 feet tall. She put out 3lbs 6oz.

DP Hollands Hope

A few buds of dozen from the hollands hope

Holland's Hope bud

Frisian dew was 22 feet around and only 4 feet tall, but she put out nice with 3lbs 6oz

Frisian Dew the week of Harvest

Frisian Dew on the drying rack...the whole rack is only Frisian dew bud from a single plant!

A Frisian Dew plant on the drying rack

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...