The Dutch Passion Piccy Thread

CK.

• 4 weeks later...

gallery_18022_13882_85187.jpggallery_18022_13882_93303.jpggallery_18022_13882_65681.jpg

auto ultimate, these plants were beasts and achieved a gram/watt with eas:hippy:

Edited by golf.007
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Some lovely looking plants guys! Getting loads of crystals... @stayup4everThat shaman is pretty epic... Congrats @beezee.. Well done on the indoor ones as well guys! That ultimate is utterly  monstrous @golf.007!! :toot:nice work aswell @mrs obsolete...

• Like 1

large.Photo0350.jpglarge.Photo0351.jpg

yo Dutch passion and anyone else... Ultraskunk fem, popped in April, planted out in shoddily prepared soil in first week of June. This was her this afternoon...

Any guesstimates as to how long she has to go?

Edited by tsk
Cheers!
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Auto Blackberry Kush 7 weeks 

This was in 20/4 light cycle for 4 weeks then 12/12 for last 3 weeks 

i think she has turned out ok :)
large.59d222bfdd145_7weeks.jpg

Bit over watered because she was left with someone for last 2 weeks and well they overwatered her :)

large.59d222c52f0e3_ABBK7weeks.jpg

• Like 5

The blackberry kush i did mostly outside last two weeks indoors was a gorgeous smoke and pretty strong imo.. Nice blackberry taste and quite hashy too. I'm sure you'll love it mate.. 

• Like 1

large.1506601477167.jpg

Top cob of Frisian Dew

large.1506601477662.jpg

has been a rock solid early yielder for me, started flower last week July finished last week September.

Thanks @DutchPassionTony, loved growing this, enjoying the smoke :)

Edited by autodog

• 2 months later...

Very much enjoying the Durban poison I grew this summer. Crap season but she produced some nice flavours with a wonderful up smoke like old thai I used to get- but better tasting! thank you @DutchPassionTony

large.5a3fd6cee93af_durban17.jpglarge.20170928_122526_resized_1.jpg

Edited by gravy_14
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Auto Orange Bud at 9 weeks, she smells full of skunky goodness. She just needs to fatten up a bit in the last few weeks..

large.5a5a79fe49a92_orangbud9weeks.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

here are a few pics of some auto colorado cookies i grew out for crimbo smoke. great bud, that is strong as fuk for a autoflower. loads of resin on the buds, smokes great with a sweet candy/blueberry taste:smoke:

cant wait to see my new d/passion seeds take off, i have 6 lemon zkittles and 2 bubba island kush in my tent.

i got high hopes for them after smoking this colorado cookies. :hippy:

large.IMG_0538.JPGlarge.IMG_0540.JPGlarge.IMG_0541.JPGlarge.5a2a7ad715352_GSCAUTO2.JPGlarge.IMG_0418.JPGlarge.5a2a7ad482167_GSCAUTO3.JPGlarge.5a2a7ad553230_GSCAUTO.JPG

• Like 2