Cream of the Crop - June 2012

Joolz

594 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Great entrents this month as always , Amnesia`s hash looks great and MD`s bud looks tasty as i already know from following his diary but in the end i voted for Chemist`s Smottie , those swollen caylx`s of the Smottie just get me every time :yep:

Well done to all who made the grade this month...

Good luck

FG :v:

excuse me but is this comp about cotc??? surely this means plants,flowers produced, hash making ??? its got to be a different cat surely???????? plants growing or finishing i think this thread should be about,not mixing the 2 together lets av a hash cotc and the plant 1 like ????????? :yinyang:

ooops yosser :headpain:

RESPECT :stoned: u cant tell me out of the whole forum u cant get some plant pics cmon without hash pic`s cmon dude`s sort it out mun :yinyang:

hash pics has nout to do with cotc pics sorry but it aint

Well here is the thing, COTC is many things to all sorts of people but it is predominantly AFAIK a photo competition of the pictures chosen by the team of what over all caught the eye the most that month.

So to my my mind any sort of complaining about the process of the competition really can be construed into we are not picking good enough photo's or the photo's we pick should be categorised differently somehow..

Well firstly that is a bit wank if you happen to have just got a nomination for a COTC only for it to be pointed out that somehow you really shouldn't be there in the first place by your peers and secondly how the team is failing to find not only the quality of picture expected but also to sub-categorise them into slots and presumably also with prizes..:g:

Nah I think the cream of the crop amounts to the cream of the nominated members crop so that AFAIAC is from bud shot to crop shot to oil shot to hash shot etc..Providing it's a good shot then it is in with a chance of getting nominated..:yep:

Edited by madgiz
  • Like 4

The hash gets my vote, that shit looks like butter Wan, Yummy.

Is hard to call thou.

wow Amnesia :D, nice one mate..

100% indica, right? any1?

Edited by Killovicz

Guest yosser hughes

excuse me but is this comp about cotc??? surely this means plants,flowers produced, hash making ??? its got to be a different cat surely???????? plants growing or finishing i think this thread should be about,not mixing the 2 together lets av a hash cotc and the plant 1 like ????????? :yinyang:

ooops yosser :headpain:

RESPECT :stoned: u cant tell me out of the whole forum u cant get some plant pics cmon without hash pic`s cmon dude`s sort it out mun :yinyang:

hash pics has nout to do with cotc pics sorry but it aint

Well here is the thing, COTC is many things to all sorts of people but it is predominantly AFAIK a photo competition of the pictures chosen by the team of what over all caught the eye the most that month.

So to my my mind any sort of complaining about the process of the competition really can be construed into we are not picking good enough photo's or the photo's we pick should be categorised differently somehow..

Well firstly that is a bit wank if you happen to have just got a nomination for a COTC only for it to be pointed out that somehow you really shouldn't be there in the first place by your peers and secondly how the team is failing to find not only the quality of picture expected but also to sub-categorise them into slots and presumably also with prizes..:g:

Nah I think the cream of the crop amounts to the cream of the nominated members crop so that AFAIAC is from bud shot to crop shot to oil shot to hash shot etc..Providing it's a good shot then it is in with a chance of getting nominated..:yep:

fair comment ignore what i said,i wont be coming on any more when brew is in me,awfull sorry if i upset anyone all the pics are outstanding good luck all SORRY.

yosser :sadwalk:

• Like 2

A dificult choice again ? i prefer bud shots md48 gets my vote, the hashe looks ace well done to all. Tcd

md84 for me ..insanely ickiness going on ..

then gland with that peachy +speed

and dot cotton for the ocd lining up of jars ..made me chuckle that did .

• Like 2

my 1st time voting, can yis make it any more difficult?! :headpain:

'tis goan ta be CK's SmellyBerry I thinks, like the angle of the pic, wid all them calixes stickying out.... :wassnnme:

they all look delicious tho: decisions, decisions...

• Like 1