Cream of the Crop - June 2012

Joolz

594 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Another load of great entries this month, well done to those who were nominated, some excellent pics, well done everyone!

My vote goes to MD84 - Strawberry Sour D

:yinyang:

I'm so excited :toot:

Thank you for the nomination UK420, it's a real honour.

Some truly amazing shots, I'll have to take my time over this one.

Good luck to all.

Dot :hippy:

I can't decide between Gland and CannabisKing, but I think CK gets it for one of the best looking SB shots I have seen.

Dot :hippy:

• Like 1

Aawwww my Smellyberry :wub:

I'm so proud of her making my first COTC entry :notworthy:

Believe me she smokes just as good as she looks :smokin:

Congratulations to all nominees, some excellent shots but my vote goes to Dotcotton for his first grow harvest as I know what's in them jars :naughty:

Good luck everyone

• Like 2

MD84 for me! It's covered in crystal, looks lush! So much so I just bought a pack of the Strawberry Sour Diesel! :wassnnme:

as ever a cracking collection of pic`s and thanks for the nomination this month.

best of luck C

chemist-never seen so many buds-It wont win.. tokers like the big buds, but you get my vote.Beautiful plant