Cream of the Crop - June 2012

Joolz

594 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How on earth are we supposed to decide which one of those delights looks best. Each one of them puts whats served up in dam coffeeshops to shame. Thats raising the bar in terms of cotc standards. Congrats to the nominees, good luck, i cant decide on first looks. :yinyang:

Edited by Planta pablo
  • Like 4

Guest yosser hughes

excuse me but is this comp about cotc??? surely this means plants,flowers produced, hash making ??? its got to be a different cat surely???????? plants growing or finishing i think this thread should be about,not mixing the 2 together lets av a hash cotc and the plant 1 like ????????? :yinyang:

ooops yosser :headpain:

• Like 4

Guest yosser hughes

excuse me but is this comp about cotc??? surely this means plants,flowers produced, hash making ??? its got to be a different cat surely???????? plants growing or finishing i think this thread should be about,not mixing the 2 together lets av a hash cotc and the plant 1 like ????????? :yinyang:

RESPECT :stoned: u cant tell me out of the whole forum u cant get some plant pics cmon without hash pic`s cmon dude`s sort it out mun :yinyang:

hash pics has nout to do with cotc pics sorry but it aint

Edited by yosser hughes

RESPECT :stoned: u cant tell me out of the whole forum u cant get some plant pics cmon without hash pic`s cmon dude`s sort it out mun :yinyang:

The hash is still made from his crop dude :yinyang:

• Like 3

Guest yosser hughes

yeah ok i`ll go gather all the trim off my buddies and turn some hash out wow,lets see flowers mun cmon ffs :stoned:

• Like 1

Chemist with his Smottie for me this month. Must admit as soon as I saw him post these I thought COTC.

With regards to yossers hash statement, im just surprised uk420 chose Amnesias hash picture (although a lovely looking bit of hash of course) over his beutiful trimmed C3 club fisted cola pics. They were the other pics that I thought would go straight in and would have been a hard choice.

I wouldnt say hash or oil pics shouldn't be entered but they would have to be some extraordinary hash pics to get my vote over a bud shot. Pics of hash dont really flick any switches with me, I take a look think bet that would be a good smoke and move on, buds you think look at the structure, look at the health, look at the frost (md84) etc etc just evokes more within me.

No disrespect to the hash and oil heads out there, art is just one of those debates.......

:smokin:

• Like 2

yeah ok i`ll go gather all the trim off my buddies and turn some hash out wow,lets see flowers mun cmon ffs :stoned:

whats wrong with the hash shots yosser? theres some mouth watering hash shots get nominated every month, im a sucker for a lovely hash photo. i would probably support a seperate cotc for hash but i doubt theres enough good hash photos posted every month to have a seperate cotc, it would be the same few names up there very month :smokin:

• Like 3

Get some bags yosser you tight git.

• Like 2

Amnesia's ice hash for me... Mouth watering mate :)

(and just to throw my 2p in - taken literally, the hashes could be said to fit the description "cream" of the crop better than the buds)

hash pics has nout to do with cotc pics sorry but it aint

......... in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

.........to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

Anything associated with your grow, that's in focus,,,,,and some that aren't :wink: will be considered.

• Like 2

First of all congratulations to all the nominess, i never expected one of my hash pics to be there too so mucho respect for that. I also personally think that hash pics should be in a different category or something due to the many ways we make it, not forgetting bho, jelly, oil and other things. I think it would be great if we could just have actual bud pics in our monthly Cream of the Crop, and maybe just a special one now and again for hash?

An easy one for me this month, my vote goes to MD84 - Strawberry Sour D, deliciously frosty, closely followed by CannabisKing - SmellyBerry, the definition of stacked calaxys! and chemist - Smottie looks a beauty but not quite mature enough in that pic.

All the best to everyone and thanks to all the voters taking part. :yinyang:

• Like 2