Cream of the Crop - June 2012

Joolz

594 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

how hard can you make it mods? i just sat staring at the screen like homer simpson :headpain:

top quality people but gland get's my vote, wish i could gt a pic like that. thanks for the nomination and anybody who votes for me, light up a fatty :skin_up:

• Like 2

Amnesia's 'Jaffa Cake' looks awesome but the best photo by a long way is Gland's macro shot - got my vote.

Good luck to all.

Bio :)

• Like 1

It's never easy as everything looks amazing :)

MD84's frost monster does it this time.

Good luck to all.

toki

For me it's got to be MD84, it looks soooo good, but so does everything else, well done to everyone that has got in to the final,Keep Growing.

:yahoo:

I've not been able to get on the PC much but this morning had a peek at cotc and I can't beleive I've been nominated and had votes already!

Thanks joolz and everyone at uk420!

This has really made my day! I will have to check out the other entrants and cast my vote :guitar:

Thanks again! I'm so happy right now :yahoo:

:yinyang: :yinyang:

• Like 2